Cal Ripken World -- Two potential openings Topic

top commissioner who works hard to fill league
5/24/2015 4:24 AM
And by the way...for those who value competitiveness and turnover in the winning teams, of the four LCS teams only one was there last season.
5/28/2015 9:05 AM
quick turnover, low drama, committed commissioner....All the best things we like about WIS are here
5/30/2015 6:53 PM
Plus...every season starting with the current season, right before the WS, I will be awarding every owner who has been with us for the entire season plus the season previous by entering them into a draw to win a $10 GC. This is strictly a longevity incentive. Our first winner, just drawn tonight, was Reps. You could win this too...simply sitemail me today to claim that last available team!
5/30/2015 8:20 PM
Both of the above teams are taken.  The following two teams MIGHT be available, but we are not yet sure.  The respective owners have not responded to whether or not they will return, and there are no asterisks beside their names.  I would like to get owners in place ready to take the team on a two season commitment IF the teams become available, so that our goal of starting within 24 hours after rollover can be accomplished.  Both are NL teams.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - St. Louis Blues Franchise Profile

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Tampa Bay Privateers Franchise Profile

Tampa Bay has been claimed.  Only St. Louis remains, and only if the owner does not return.  

Sitemail me today or post in this thread if you would like to take one of these teams if they become available.  Thanks.
6/1/2015 11:27 AM (edited)
Cal Ripken World -- Two potential openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.