Knight World (D3) - Season 85 Topic

Looks like I made it through unscathed.
7/30/2015 2:13 PM
So Cal gets 9 teams to the tournament from that league. Very impressive. 
7/30/2015 11:35 PM
congrats to Keene St and Wisconsin Lutheran for undefeated regular season runs.  
7/30/2015 11:37 PM
Bracket posted, it's taggl's to lose.  Will be disappointing if he doesn't win it, clearly ahead of everyone.

Colorado challenges them in the NC.

Have beach and Keene making a F4 run, I think he has the talent.  We will find out about the coaching ability with a tough schedule.

Also have aejones and CMHMS making a F4 run beating 1 seed Manchester before losing to la grange.  citizenkyle has a real nice bracket to make a deep run.
7/31/2015 12:33 AM
Nice 21 point win to start. I won't crush anyone, but I haven't been challenged all season.
7/31/2015 6:24 AM
The next game either proves that my team is serious, or just doesn't have enough all around.
7/31/2015 6:58 AM
Love the clip-art 0nly!  I'd be happy to make it that far, and wouldn't feel bad *if* I got that far and took a 25 point pounding from taggl in the Championship, but I gotta find a way to get into the Sweet 16 first.  My money is on Franklin as well...  D*#n Grizzlies look just about unbeatable.  
7/31/2015 1:28 PM
Garner is creating a legend status.
7/31/2015 2:16 PM
I think you're being very modest about your team, ld....It's a great team! I like my chances but you never know. I remember a Desales team that was loaded just a couple seasons ago and lost in the s16. GL to everyone that's still playing.
7/31/2015 6:00 PM
Garner garners POTY the legend grows.
7/31/2015 7:37 PM

Elite 8 Preview

• Mississippi (30-1) -2 vs. Rochester Tech (30-1): Earlier in the season, Mississippi took down Rochester by 13.  Rochester can shoot (three guys with a perimeter rating of 89 or better), so Mississippi will have to guard the perimeter.  I don't see that being an issue, Mississippi is athletic and fast.  I'll take the 2 points and Mississippi.  
  • Keene State (31-0) +2 vs. Pomona Pitzer (27-3): This is where the perfect record ends.  Pomona Pitzer won there side of the best conference in the nation during the regular season.  Apparently, "Garner is a Legend."  Legend's don't lose in the Sweet 16 though.  Give me PP with the points.  
  • Montclair State (25-5) +7 vs. LaGrange (29-2): State might be able to keep it close, but won't have enough in the long run for a LaGrange team that is athletic, plays defense, and is deep.  I'll take State with the points, but not the win.  
  • Pacific Lutheran (24-6) +6 vs. Greensboro (28-3): worldofnoah could get both of his teams in The Final Four for the second year in a row, however, Pac Lutheran stands in the way.  G'boro came within :29 of possibly losing his second round Tournament game.  I'll take Pac Luth and the 6 (possibly with the win outright).
  • CMHMS (23-6) +6 vs. Manchester (29-2): CMHMS wants to slow it down and ride the coattails of Parker Shear (second leading scorer in the nation this year).  Manchester's main scoring is more spread out.  These two coaches are two of the best of all-time; over 3,000 wins total between the two.  Give me CMHMS plus the 6, however not quite sure I can call upset here. 
  • SUNY New Paltz (29-2) +12 vs. Colorado (28-3): New Paltz has had a good run, but this is another great Colorado team, with another Conference Tournament Title (again, in the stout So Cal Conference) to add to it's resume.  Colorado is too deep, too talented.  Give me CO giving the points.  
  • Franklin (30-1) -9 vs. Southwestern (28-3): The best team in the nation won't lose to a Sim in this Sweet 16 matchup.  taggl is probably already looking to his Elite 8 game against either Mississippi or Rochester.  Franklin is beatable, but not very.  I'll take Franklin giving the 9.
  • Oberlin (30-1) -2 vs. Becker (25-6): Interesting matchup in this region between #6 Seed and #7 Seed.  Becker doesn't bomb the three and aside from Novitski, Oberlin doesn't either.  The Refs will have to keep an extra eye inside the arc in this one.  I'm not gambling on this one, its should be close.  
7/31/2015 9:27 PM
Love the prediction rebuild....but 1-5-1 isn't going to cut it in Vegas lol, keep em coming entertaining reading!!
8/1/2015 12:10 PM
Also who's worldofnoah's second team?
8/1/2015 12:14 PM
That's what I want to know. Lol. The only other team I coach is Purdue in D1 Naismith. Figured that was just a typo.
8/1/2015 4:14 PM
Becker is on a nice run usuing the zone to kill the fastbreak of Colorado.  Another zone team is in with Manchester set to face taggl for the 4th time this season.  Noah is onto his 3rd straight Final four and 5th in 6 seasons after beating Keene St.
8/1/2015 5:02 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Knight World (D3) - Season 85 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.