EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

I didn't say the fans should be penalized.   I just thought dropping napalm on MO was a good idea.   Nothing good ever happens in MO.  Turn it into the wasteland it deserves to be.
7/1/2015 10:16 AM
Seriously. You are really that ignorant. That is so wrong. I don't live in Missouri, and I have a distaste for it too, but that is sad. Do I need to write you a list? One of the things on it would be appearances in the last 2 world series. 
7/1/2015 10:26 AM
If you're going to ask a question on how ignorant someone might be, finish it with question mark.   Derrr....
7/1/2015 10:28 AM
Posted by masterdebate on 6/30/2015 9:39:00 PM (view original):
More people also elected george w bush twice. Cincinnati left willie mays and hank Aaron off the all star team one year.... I suppose it's a good thing for you, since infante is the better second baseman, since he's the one going to the all star game, that they never traded David lough to get Altuve, as you suggested, huh?
I was never saying that Infante was a better second baseman, I'm saying more people want Infante than Altuve. I'm one of those people, because it would be funny to see Infante take one AB and get pulled out. Look, the All Star game is a joke, and I don't think the voting should be taken seriously. 
And we don't talk of that other thing. Although it directly led to Eric Kratz.
BTW the Manager is yost soo..
7/1/2015 10:35 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/1/2015 10:28:00 AM (view original):
If you're going to ask a question on how ignorant someone might be, finish it with question mark.   Derrr....
That wasn't a question, it was a statement
7/1/2015 10:36 AM
You ARE really that ignorant.
7/1/2015 10:37 AM
Posted by jlrunruh on 7/1/2015 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by masterdebate on 6/30/2015 9:39:00 PM (view original):
More people also elected george w bush twice. Cincinnati left willie mays and hank Aaron off the all star team one year.... I suppose it's a good thing for you, since infante is the better second baseman, since he's the one going to the all star game, that they never traded David lough to get Altuve, as you suggested, huh?
I was never saying that Infante was a better second baseman, I'm saying more people want Infante than Altuve. I'm one of those people, because it would be funny to see Infante take one AB and get pulled out. Look, the All Star game is a joke, and I don't think the voting should be taken seriously. 
And we don't talk of that other thing. Although it directly led to Eric Kratz.
BTW the Manager is yost soo..
No. You're the genius who thought David Lough for Jose Altuve straight across was a fair trade.
7/1/2015 10:40 AM
ok, that was stupid. There. You happy now?
7/1/2015 10:41 AM
Forgive and Forget. Emphasis on Forget.
7/1/2015 10:41 AM
Just pointing out the irony of you calling mike ignorant. Plus, you admit to voting for infante. So there's another box checked off.
7/1/2015 1:24 PM
I didn't vote yet.
7/1/2015 4:18 PM
Yost said on the radio if you want to boo Infante, go ahead.
7/1/2015 5:01 PM
This argument has become stupid. We need rsp and Mike T23 to make it stupider.
7/1/2015 7:03 PM
stupider says so much
7/1/2015 7:51 PM
nonononono
7/1/2015 10:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31...33 Next ▸
EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.