Posted by Benis on 1/26/2016 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Well I think the idea is to get new people right?

I think the best way to do that is to show how awesome the game/site is. So bunch of screenshots showing the player card with picture and ratings, the box scores that are generated, the play by play, recruiting search results, etc. So basically you get to see what the game looks like. Not sure if WIS lets you use those images or they care or w/e.
okay I can screenshot some of my teams, if people have players, teams, or box scores that should be added let me know.
1/26/2016 6:04 PM
I AM LORD_CLUCK
1/26/2016 6:08 PM
God, I wish I got a screenshot of Harry Dick during recruiting a couple seasons ago. Not sure what team he ended up on. Dammit.
1/26/2016 6:12 PM
Posted by Benis on 1/26/2016 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Well I think the idea is to get new people right?

I think the best way to do that is to show how awesome the game/site is. So bunch of screenshots showing the player card with picture and ratings, the box scores that are generated, the play by play, recruiting search results, etc. So basically you get to see what the game looks like. Not sure if WIS lets you use those images or they care or w/e.
added some screenshots.

if anyone had teams or players they think are really cool let me know and Ill add them
1/29/2016 2:27 PM
i've been updating it every few days with some interesting stuff.  only 15 likes atm.
2/16/2016 8:42 AM

Keep it up! I liked the FB page. I seriously feel like the hardest part of getting friends/family to play is that just talking about it or describing the game really does no justice for how addictive it is! Haha, maybe some promotion, whether by fox or by the HD community, will help

2/17/2016 9:47 PM

Most guys barely post on FB. I love WIS Hoops Dynasty, but I'd rather keep it my secret shame. My wife and kids already roll their eyes at me when its my "basketball" time on the laptop. I can't imagine what Grandma,Aunt Jenny, or the girl I had a crush on in the 11th grade would think of such a thing.
2/18/2016 5:08 PM (edited)
Posted by skinndogg on 2/18/2016 3:09:00 PM (view original):

Most guys barely post on FB. I love WIS Hoops Dynasty, but I'd rather keep it my secret shame. My wife and kids already roll there eyes at me when its my "basketball" time on the laptop. I can't imagine what Grandma,Aunt Jenny, or the girl I had a crush on in the 11th grade would think of such a thing.

agree

2/18/2016 3:10 PM
This is one of my "cooler" hobbies....
2/18/2016 3:14 PM
my friends aren't impressed by my 2 NC. they tease me the better i get...

however we did end up using the dream team simulator a few times because of this site.
2/21/2016 9:05 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.