Agreed.
1/27/2014 1:56 PM
1/28/2014 11:40 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/21/2014 6:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by razorclams on 1/19/2014 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by edsortails on 1/19/2014 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Sherman makes rooting for Seattle impossible
LOVE SHERMAN....DOESN'T TAKE ANY CRAP

Pre-planned nonsense.  Two weeks of hype with his name splattered all over the place.   When is his rookie contract up? 

BTW, he took crap.  Crabtree shoved him in the face, he yelled in a camera.    Classic taking of crap. 

7. Anonymity isn’t for me. Last season I went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans by myself, took a video crew to Bourbon Street and asked fans who they thought was the best lockdown corner in the game: Richard Sherman or Darrelle Revis. Most of these football fans, who were dedicated enough to go to the Super Bowl, didn’t even know who I was. That’s unique to our sport—the helmets shield our identities. Look at Antrel Rolle, who had one of the best seasons in the NFL for a safety, and he didn’t even make the Pro Bowl until he became an alternate. There’s Alterraun Verner and Aqib Talib, who could really make a case to be first team All-Pro, but weren’t considered because they’re not the loudest players. You’re anonymous until you put yourself out there or show up in a big game. I did both.

1/31/2014 8:46 AM
Richard "Me Me Me" Sherman baby!
1/31/2014 9:36 AM
Peyton is the better QB ..defense is equal ,maybe a slight edge to Sh!thawks ..Denver shuts down Lynch and forces Wilson to win the game with his arm ..not good enough against Peyton ..Sh!thawks lose !! Universe doesnt reward you F#ckers ..you shouldve lost against GB ..interception  ruled a catch ? ..karma is a B1tch ..im gonna love every second of you losing to the Broncos ..especially rewarding to see Tate and Carroll lose ..was it a catch now  Clowns?
2/1/2014 1:08 AM
SEAHAWKS 34
ponies 24
2/1/2014 3:48 PM
It's all over but the cry'in for the boys in orange.....
2/1/2014 3:49 PM
you dont have the offense or the officials to score 34 ..wake up ..i know Seattle is a pot legal state but cmon!
2/1/2014 4:05 PM
theirs no way either of these teams get into the 30s i think 24 broncos 20 seahawks. i think it will come down to redzone efficiency and the seahawks will come up short.
2/1/2014 6:29 PM
Posted by randle44 on 2/1/2014 4:05:00 PM (view original):
you dont have the offense or the officials to score 34 ..wake up ..i know Seattle is a pot legal state but cmon!
In the USA we would call Seattle a city. The law is a Washington State law however. I know you are not from the USA, so you, like many foreigners, can confuse the State of Washington with Washington, D.C which is the capital of the USA...like Ottawa is the capital of Canada. Perhaps you have been smoking a little BC bud yourself.
2/2/2014 1:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have the Broncos winning, 37-16, but rooting for the Seahawks!
2/2/2014 6:21 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 2/2/2014 1:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by randle44 on 2/1/2014 4:05:00 PM (view original):
In the USA we would call Seattle a city. The law is a Washington State law however. I know you are not from the USA, so you, like many foreigners, can confuse the State of Washington with Washington, D.C which is the capital of the USA...like Ottawa is the capital of Canada. Perhaps you have been smoking a little BC bud yourself.
That is funny, randle lives about 20 minutes from Washington State so I am sure he knows all about Washington the state and Seattle the city...Most of the Province of British Columbia (randle aside)are HUGE Seattle fans. I will be wearing my number 12 FAN jersey with pride today as I watch my SEAHAWKS win their first super bowl. I live in a very small town on Vancouver Island and the 12th man flags are flying all over town. Canadians love the NFL, best league on the planet. GO SEAHAWKS.
2/2/2014 11:59 AM
22-0 at halftime Hawks...Randle is an ***!!!                   
2/2/2014 7:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.