The company you keep....... Topic

Do you really think that Obama's handlers don't check every nook and cranny to make sure none of his buddies can besmirch his good name?   The government can uncover anything they want to uncover.   Obama just didn't care that his buddy liked hookers because he had a nice pool for his children to play around when they were on vacation.
4/7/2011 4:42 PM
Do you have any idea how desperate for dirt this stuff makes you look? Wow. The derangement of people like you is incredible.

Waiting for you over at the MLK/VD thread...
4/7/2011 4:44 PM
I was just pointing out that Obama takes his family around a man who engages in illegal activity.    I didn't dig for dirt.   It's been reported.  Nothing but facts.
4/7/2011 4:46 PM
Facts? LOL!

You've been making **** up this whole thread. You're hilarious, I gotta give you that.

Again, for all you know, Obama had no idea his friend likes hookers. You have no proof otherwise, and that's something you simply can not deny.

Now, can we talk about this Martin Luther King thing? I find your claim fascinating...

4/7/2011 4:49 PM
Should he not know about the illegal activities of THE COMPANY HE KEEPS?
4/7/2011 4:56 PM
What evidence do you have that there were any illegal activities before this arrest?

You can make unfounded assumptions, but you have no reason to presume that anyone knew anything of the sort.  Unless you're just looking for reasons to trash the President. In which case, you are one sad, desperate little man.

4/7/2011 4:58 PM
And we're back to this:

"So you think this was his first time trying to buy some poon?   How's that for bad luck?"

4/7/2011 5:03 PM
No we're not.

We're talking about EVIDENCE. Proof. That kind of thing.

Do I need to provide dictionary definitions for you?

I'm srarting to think that maybe you're just a little slow. Shame on me for not picking up on that right away.

Now are you going to come over to the MLK thread and explain yourself or can we all just assume that you made it up?

4/7/2011 5:06 PM
Yeah, that's the sort of thing the President's handlers uncover when they're working on getting him re-elected.   So we can assume one of two things:  1)  Obama's people are incompetent and can't do their job   2) Obama told them "Don't sweat it.  He's a good dude.  I take my daughters to his house."

I don't see it.  Start another thread. 
4/7/2011 5:10 PM
4/7/2011 5:13 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, that's the sort of thing the President's handlers uncover when they're working on getting him re-elected.   So we can assume one of two things:  1)  Obama's people are incompetent and can't do their job   2) Obama told them "Don't sweat it.  He's a good dude.  I take my daughters to his house."

I don't see it.  Start another thread. 
You don't really know what evidence is, do you?

4/7/2011 5:18 PM
I don't need evidence to know Barry Bonds did 'roids.    If you see a man hanging out where hookers hang out, there's a real good chance he's there for the hookers. 
4/7/2011 5:21 PM
There's actually plenty of evidence that Barry Bonds did roids. WTF are you talking about?

As I said, you don't actually seem to know what the word evidence means. Look it up.

And I bumped the other thread for you.
4/7/2011 5:25 PM
Really?  Is that why he's behind bars now?   Oh, wait, he isn't.    I'm saying "If you see a man hanging out where hookers hang out, there's a real good chance he's there for the hookers."   You don't have to wait until he plays hide the dinky to know he likes hookers.
4/7/2011 5:58 PM
 You do confuse easily, don't you? Shame, really.

Now are you going to explain your crazy MLK theories for us too today? I could really use a good laugh.

4/7/2011 6:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.