ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Schaub to Raiders.  I know you're a HUGE fan.  Congrats?
3/21/2014 8:55 AM
To follow up on the post above mine:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10644839/matt-schaub-expected-traded-oakland-raiders-houston-texans

What are these clowns doing out there? I can't take it anymore. What am I supposed to do as a Raiders fan? Suicide?
3/21/2014 9:07 AM
That should work out well.   At least for a high pick next year.    If nothing else, it tells me the Raiders aren't going to be involved in the Bridgewater/Manziel/Bortles sweepstakes.   So that's a good thing. 
3/21/2014 9:09 AM
Well, I sort of answered your question with my other response.   We have another "rebuilding" year.   But, of course, we'll probably have another after that one.  Seems like the same old, same old from where I sit.
3/21/2014 9:10 AM

We have been rebuilding for 12 years now, no?

I want Manziel, he is a perfect Raider don't you think?

3/21/2014 10:16 AM
I'm not sure what I'd call the last 12 years other than "A blatant attempt to push me away from the TV on the rare occassions that Oakland is on."

I like Manziel but he seems boom or bust.   I don't like that with the 5th pick. 
3/21/2014 10:41 AM
Is not any QB boom or bust? Luck, Manning are freaks. Bradford went #1, Vick. Is Matt Ryan boom or bust? Eli has two rings and everyone dumps on him.

Wouldn't Johnny at least get fans hoping for Showtime?
3/21/2014 11:09 AM
I think we have different definitions of boom/bust.   Bradford, if he avoids injuries, is a solid starting QB.   Vick had a bunch of good years.  Ryan is a solid QB.  Same for Stafford.   I think of bust as Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell.    I sort of see Manziel being similar to Vick, capable of really good or really bad but on the field, or never seeing the field because he acts like a ********(Leaf), is lazy(Russell) or just can't grasp the offensive scheme(Tebowish).
3/21/2014 11:36 AM
Do you want to share some Purple Drank with JaMarcus Russell?
3/21/2014 12:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...795|796|797|798|799...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.