There has not been an HBD Developer's Chat in over 16 months (since 11/9/2009).

There has not been an update to the game in four months (since 11/15/2010).

I can't remember the last time SiteStaff commented on anything in the HBD Suggestions Forum.

I can't remember the last time we've seen any posts from tzentmeyer or patrickm885 in the general HBD forum about anything.

There's a general perception that Customer Support (i.e. responding to tickets) is at an all-time low (so far).

So . . . is this game dying?  Will we all login to the site some day to find that it's just not here anymore?
3/14/2011 2:21 PM
FOX = extreme right wingers

HBD has a lot of internationals, thus exposing HBD to communism.

Kill HBD; kill the commies.

It all comes together now.
3/14/2011 2:32 PM
Or...could be that they noticed that the money comes pouring in regardless, so why service it?
3/14/2011 2:33 PM
Search
Site staff posts
HBD

last month...nothing
last 3 months...nothing

You need to go to last 6 months before you get a hit.
3/14/2011 2:37 PM
Maybe the game is now perfect?
3/14/2011 3:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Communism was better than that reply.
3/14/2011 3:39 PM
I watched another game I used to play close recently after 10 years. The main issue was the community caused it- Arguing on the forums and always complaining to Admin about everything. They just said the hell with it and ended the game...
3/14/2011 3:46 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 3/14/2011 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Communism was better than that reply.
Better dead than red.
3/14/2011 3:49 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 3/14/2011 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Or...could be that they noticed that the money comes pouring in regardless, so why service it?
This is the one.  Call it "Toronto Maple Leafs syndrome".
3/14/2011 4:06 PM (edited)
I'm interested to see if this thread garners any sort of response from staff though.
3/14/2011 4:05 PM
It shouldn't.  

ADMIN has been far too accomodating "to the people" IMO.  It's as if they want to be your buddy instead of Customer Service.   Answer the tickets and post the updates.  That's really all they should do. 
3/14/2011 4:07 PM
Yeah, but when a thread like this comes up, people tend to start believing it, and that would be bad for business.  If some staffer comes in here and says "calm down guys, we still love you", it would go far to show that HBD is still a priority for them.
3/14/2011 4:19 PM
And it would also prompt a slew of copy cat threads or a pile of complaints in this thread.    If they say nothing, this thread is page 2 news by Wednesday.
3/14/2011 4:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM (view original):
OH NO, THEY'RE NOT TALKING TO US!!!!

Maybe they stopped with the Dev Chats because they got tired of the same stupid questions.   I know I stopped reading them.
Maybe they haven't updated the game because they haven't found a noteworthy item to update.
Maybe they stopped commenting in the forums because we give them grief every time they do.
Maybe tzent and patrick are no longer employed by WifS.
Maybe customer support, at the first level, was horrible so they re-staffed.
Maybe it is.
...but I really wanted to ask them when we will get individual base stealing settings
3/14/2011 4:21 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.