The first casualty of war Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hey, you still owe me an IQ test.
2/27/2022 9:37 PM
More likely a q’anon test.
the thing about the cia is stuff you will get from communist manifestos and right wing supporters of Putin and maybe revisionist Rt or even Oliver Stone.

The 2014 victory was not even a coup.
The Russian puppet president lost the support of his own party and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people who were simmering for a long time took it to the streets. They had numbers but no weapons and the police and army were on their side.
Not only was the CIA not involved but even Russia never said that.

Ex autocrats who lose make those excuses.

I responded to this one because it was just a factually wrong bit of nonsense coming from people who support Russia and Putin.
2/27/2022 10:02 PM
Hey Jetson, ever heard of a color revolution?

Yeah, that's whappened.
2/27/2022 10:13 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/27/2022 9:37:00 PM (view original):
Hey, you still owe me an IQ test.
Too drunk right now to not make you feel bad for losing. Let's book a time next week.
2/27/2022 10:17 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/27/2022 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Hey Jetson, ever heard of a color revolution?

Yeah, that's whappened.
Oh really maybe the Ukrainian 300 thousand people got sick of a Russian puppet for president.
the same people taking on the Russian military and more then holding their own.
You are obviously a guy who believes in conspiracy traffickers and lean with the right wing side that admires Putin.

If the Russians blamed the CIA they would have said something and there would be evidence.
The United States was send billions of dollars to the democratic Ukraine before the puppet for 20 years.

And even if the CIA helped Ukraine get back their country is that a bad thing?
And again it was not a coup. The puppet’ president’s own party did not support him and he was ousted by the people of the country with the consent and approval of the police and military.

They took back their country. It was not a group of insurgents or a military coup.
They needed nobody’s help and the devil did not make them do it.
2/27/2022 10:54 PM (edited)
It didn't meet any legal definition of a coup and to my knowledge, there is zero hard evidence that the CIA was involved.

The difference between this and Iraq is very obvious. And my point about right-wingers like GG staying quiet until they can criticize after the fact is still valid.
2/28/2022 12:21 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2022 12:21:00 AM (view original):
It didn't meet any legal definition of a coup and to my knowledge, there is zero hard evidence that the CIA was involved.

The difference between this and Iraq is very obvious. And my point about right-wingers like GG staying quiet until they can criticize after the fact is still valid.
The CIA was certainly in the country gathering info and being wise to what was happening but there was no evidence of any type ever offered that they incited the uprising being called a coup by Russia supporters.
2/28/2022 3:15 AM
Yeah, to be clear I mean that they were not directly involved in the leader leaving.
2/28/2022 12:50 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2022 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, to be clear I mean that they were not directly involved in the leader leading.
To be clear are you talking about leading or leaving
or picking the new leader or whatever it is you are saying because I don’t know what the hell you are saying, to be clear.
2/28/2022 12:47 PM
Typo. Leaving
2/28/2022 12:50 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2022 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Typo. Leaving
Lol
2/28/2022 12:52 PM

Why are we talking about the USA anyhow. This thug has invaded a country that posed no threat whatsoever. Now this d--k is talking NUKE to anyone who comes to Uk's defence.

I wish Trump were still in office. None of this crap would have happened, cuz Pukin doesn't know that Trump would do. Frikkin bully, someone stand up to Russia or they will crush their neighbors. Russia is a coward, when someone butts heads with them.

Ukraine should get some planes in the air and bomb the hell out of every oil refinery inside Russia.. and all you need to do is drop the cooling towers.. that stops them for at least 4 months. Hit the communications centers too.

Or you can pretend you are Nevil Chamberlain

Eventually the Russian Bear will fall, and I am betting on Israel to eventually make that happen. Everyone else is too CHICKEN

Let there be peace on Earth, and good will toward men.

Y'all have a great day
2/28/2022 2:49 PM (edited)
That is flat-out hilarial!
2/28/2022 4:02 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/28/2022 2:49:00 PM (view original):

Why are we talking about the USA anyhow. This thug has invaded a country that posed no threat whatsoever. Now this d--k is talking NUKE to anyone who comes to Uk's defence.

I wish Trump were still in office. None of this crap would have happened, cuz Pukin doesn't know that Trump would do. Frikkin bully, someone stand up to Russia or they will crush their neighbors. Russia is a coward, when someone butts heads with them.

Ukraine should get some planes in the air and bomb the hell out of every oil refinery inside Russia.. and all you need to do is drop the cooling towers.. that stops them for at least 4 months. Hit the communications centers too.

Or you can pretend you are Nevil Chamberlain

Eventually the Russian Bear will fall, and I am betting on Israel to eventually make that happen. Everyone else is too CHICKEN

Let there be peace on Earth, and good will toward men.

Y'all have a great day
It is funny that you mention that thing about Israel.
At the supermarket the other day l heard one guy say to another that Putin better not **** off Israel because the Mossad would assassinate him.

Zelensky btw is Jewish. Ukraine is like the story of the Maccabees and the Warsaw Ghetto and the Alamo combined.

2/28/2022 4:43 PM
12 Next ▸
The first casualty of war Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.