please take this poll Topic

You just voted for you:
Who the **** cares who votes.
It is like 8 people. you are mostly a mild mannered bore and you don’t exactly shake up the status quo of the Monsters on issues of racism or guns or trump etc.

Could it be that you finally found someone to hate.
If so it will be progress. Perhaps one day you will even be able to hate Hitler and Trump.

Kudos and good work by you.
7/5/2022 11:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2022 1:16:00 AM (view original):
nope...don't hate you. You are not worth the time. I mainly am amused by you. And yes, I voted, but not before 2 others had voted for you as well.
You should hate me you simpering senile sage of boring banter.
I hope they all vote for me. I am relevant and irreverent. I would be very disappointed if the self appointed Reverends did not vote for me, an apogee they can not battle wits with or bring the info.

Your liddle poll is trite and second grade stuff.
7/6/2022 2:03 AM
Okay. Why should I hate you? The only thing I know about you is the bullshit you post here. For all I know you could be the nicest guy in the world in real life. The only thing you know about me is the bullshit I post here. You certainly have no idea about who I am in real life.
7/6/2022 2:54 PM (edited)
also DougOut and Mwett voted for you. I assume you were referring to them as the reverends?
7/6/2022 2:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2022 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Okay. Why should I hate you? The only thing I know about you is the bullshit you post here. For all I know you could be the nicest guy in the world in real life. The only thing you know about me is the bullshit I post here. You certainly have no idea about who I am in real life.
who cares.
7/6/2022 4:07 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2022 2:56:00 PM (view original):
also DougOut and Mwett voted for you. I assume you were referring to them as the reverends?
I’m glad - I’m getting the most votes - I’ll win.
7/6/2022 4:08 PM
what’s funny about this is that you want to know who is the bigger jerk.
Maybe you did not realize that you are saying that you are a jerk.
Have a little self respect!
7/6/2022 8:11 PM
I didn't vote. Neither one of you are jerks, just opinionated.

Jetsons and I were in the same Hardball Dynasty league a century ago (Here I Go Again.) Jets was the Commsh and did a very fine job...and being an HD commish is not an easy job.
7/6/2022 8:16 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/6/2022 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2022 2:54:00 PM (view original):
who cares.
apparently you do since you brought it up in the first place.
7/6/2022 8:30 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 7/6/2022 7:45:00 PM (view original):
take that, cai oat!
thanks, baggie...I love you too.
7/6/2022 8:31 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/6/2022 8:11:00 PM (view original):
what’s funny about this is that you want to know who is the bigger jerk.
Maybe you did not realize that you are saying that you are a jerk.
Have a little self respect!
everyone can be a bit of a jerk...you just do it more often than most.
7/6/2022 8:31 PM
wait?? there's more than one baggie??? That's a scary thought!
7/7/2022 1:42 PM
Wiley and I have mended our fences.
We have mutual respect and good feelings toward one another. I hope that some of you realized that some of my posts are tongue in cheek and over the top.

Wiley is a tremendous guy and the truth is that we agree on almost everything that gets posted by one or the other.
7/7/2022 7:18 PM
We already are the planet of the apes.
7/7/2022 10:39 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/6/2022 8:16:00 PM (view original):
I didn't vote. Neither one of you are jerks, just opinionated.

Jetsons and I were in the same Hardball Dynasty league a century ago (Here I Go Again.) Jets was the Commsh and did a very fine job...and being an HD commish is not an easy job.
That's interesting. You've been here 18 years and me 20. I remember you well.

Do you know what's more interesting?
1.) Jets was commish a century ago.
2.) Jets has been here less than a year.
3.) YOU and JETS are in EXACTLY the same 10 leagues.

One other thing I find interesting........it's been very quiet around here for a few days.

I think Mr. Jetson might have taken a little vacation into outer space.
7/9/2022 10:23 AM
123 Next ▸
please take this poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.