Joe Biden's definition of democracy Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
GG, are you unclear on the definition of retire?
8/10/2022 12:21 AM
Totally agree, whoever approved the judge and the FBI director should have their home raided at the very least, especially if that person was a Clinton donor and knew Epstein.

True patriots should resign from all law enforcement positions immediately. The FBI, CIA, police, sheriffs, even the military. Just resign and leave. They're too corrupt anyway. We should all ban no-knock raids so that this never happens again. I mean, what if Trump was in the home? Someone could have died!

True democracy is when leaders can do whatever the **** they want without being investigated. Countries who hold their politicians accountable are banana republics.

YOU WOULD NEVER HEAR TRUMP SUPPORTERS CHANTING ABOUT LOCKING UP THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS!!!
8/10/2022 1:01 AM (edited)

Pictured: Joe Brandon ordering the woke FBI and IRS super army to encircle Mar-a-lago
8/10/2022 12:54 AM
The Biden admin has been IMO far too lenient and patient with the domestic terrorists who had anything do with the 1/6 attacks. Every single one of these anti-American traitors, which certainly includes the former moron-in-chief, should be on trial for treason. And facing deportation, asset forfeiture, etc.
8/10/2022 1:06 AM
What HE said!!

And the Trump repeat voters should maybe have their voting privileges suspended for a time for stupidity.
Just kidding.......................maybe.................
8/10/2022 9:12 AM
The former POTUS and conman in chief just pled the 5th Amendment in his NY deposition.

LOL.
Big surprise, NOT!

The noose is tightening.................
8/10/2022 11:30 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/10/2022 9:12:00 AM (view original):
What HE said!!

And the Trump repeat voters should maybe have their voting privileges suspended for a time for stupidity.
Just kidding.......................maybe.................
This is what pro-Democracy looks like these days.
8/10/2022 11:40 AM
The only thing I can imagine being less democratic than laramiebob would be losing an election and then trying to create a fake slew of electors to overturn the election process because your fee-fees got hurt.

Then maybe you could get your supporters to come to the capitol and storm it in an attempt to delay the certification process or kill leaders. That would be pretty anti-democratic.
8/10/2022 1:15 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/9/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/9/2022 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Is arresting your political opponents.

Pretty cool how the judge who approved of the search was an Epstein defender...100% true.

The Groomercrat party strikes again! Help us all.

My advice? Learn Russian on duolingo.
I have a trade proposal. Joe Biden for Justin Trudeau.. Hey, I will even throw in a first round draft pick

You would be getting screwed
no i don think so

i will make that trade

old joe is slow and gettin slower

the young soap dodger has a future

8/10/2022 1:53 PM
eloquent as usual, BUT make Canada take Florida in the deal!
8/10/2022 2:05 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/10/2022 2:05:00 PM (view original):
eloquent as usual, BUT make Canada take Florida in the deal!
Would sure help Canada's GDP but DeSantis doesn't suffer covid (WEF) tyrants like Trudeau
8/10/2022 4:00 PM
It amazes me how brainwashed the middle aged and older Dem community is. Woke is for real. They actually want pre-adolescents to have access to gender transitioning hormones. They are not sane on some issues and insane on others. They control the media and thus your thoughts, convincing you fogies to vote against your interests and for civilization-destroying programs with no basis in history, fact, or common sense.
8/10/2022 4:04 PM

They actually want pre-adolescents to have access to gender transitioning hormones.

******* BASED ALERT

8/10/2022 4:29 PM
123 Next ▸
Joe Biden's definition of democracy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.