Literally worse than racism Topic

I pray for a day when those born with dicks can join sororities. Our country is evil!! *crying emoji* *angry, crying emoji*

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.
Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that he was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.
"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."

8/17/2022 7:58 AM
Sikes had generated millions of views on TikTok during Alabama Rush Week by documenting the recruitment journey
8/17/2022 8:00 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/17/2022 7:58:00 AM (view original):
I pray for a day when those born with dicks can join sororities. Our country is evil!! *crying emoji* *angry, crying emoji*

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.
Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that he was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.
"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."

What do you expect - it’s Alabama, where some of the dumbest people in the country live.
Hillbillyville - where rape and incest is good when it leads to pregnancy.
Boys down there are often born with pointed heads - which makes it much easier to fit the the kkk hat with the white sheets.

In all seriousness people with obsessed hate and criticism of LBGTIQ people think they are superior to gay people and trans
people and usually are very angry and full of grievance and insecurity with the stunted maturity level of a 5th grade bully who down deep is gay but afraid of it so he attacks kids with the actual courage to live an honest life.

It is very sad as they get older and find that the people that they have the most in common with are white supremacists and nazis and Sebastian Gorka and nerds who surf the underground dark web looking for chat rooms to share their hate with people who are very very understanding.

We have a dumb country - That’s what I have said for years but I should amend it to say we have a dangerous dumb country.

When I see your name I cringe because you are real.
8/17/2022 8:58 AM (edited)
I too hate dangerous, backwards Alabama that doesn't allow dudes born with dicks to join sororities. It's evil! Conservatives are evil! This is one of the greatest evils that could be perpetrated on someone! Gosh, what bigots! You've convinced me. Vote blue all the way
8/17/2022 10:20 AM
I don't see what's wrong with letting a woman join a sorority.
8/17/2022 12:03 PM
Do you want her in a frat?
8/17/2022 12:03 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/17/2022 10:20:00 AM (view original):
I too hate dangerous, backwards Alabama that doesn't allow dudes born with dicks to join sororities. It's evil! Conservatives are evil! This is one of the greatest evils that could be perpetrated on someone! Gosh, what bigots! You've convinced me. Vote blue all the way
Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzincher are not evil.
That’s why they can’t win a republican primary even though they are pure conservatives with a track record.

8/17/2022 1:07 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/17/2022 1:07:00 PM (view original):
That’s why they can’t win a republican primary even though they are pure conservatives with a track record.

Liz Cheney is even better than a conservative...she's a neoconservative! I love her as much as i love the war on terror! I heartily agree with you Jetson, more wars for oil!
8/17/2022 1:43 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/17/2022 12:03:00 PM (view original):
I agree with you. It's only radical right wing extremists who, when they hear someone was born with a dick just ASSUME that person is a man. Absolute anti-science bigotry! And im pretty sure it's racist too.
8/17/2022 1:44 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/17/2022 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/17/2022 12:03:00 PM (view original):
I agree with you. It's only radical right wing extremists who, when they hear someone was born with a dick just ASSUME that person is a man. Absolute anti-science bigotry! And im pretty sure it's racist too.
**** you're right, I should stop gendering people until I know for SURE what their genitalia looks like. That's the only way to know if someone is a man or woman!

Thanks gg!
8/17/2022 1:52 PM
I have literally never referred to someone by a gendered pronoun like he or she before I've seen their ***** or vagina.

Otherwise you'd be anti science!

thanks gg, I never knew that the sex/gender distinction was fake until now!
8/17/2022 1:53 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/17/2022 1:43:00 PM (view original):

Liz Cheney is even better than a conservative...she's a neoconservative! I love her as much as i love the war on terror! I heartily agree with you Jetson, more wars for oil!
Gee whiz GG567. You're a savant! I can see clearly now!

Cheneys genius was in getting democrats to switch party affiliation and vote for her. That's why she only lost by 37 points!

NOW she can take her Millions (Over 7 million left from the campaign, 98% of which came from OUT-OF-STATE) and run for President. Imagine all the Democrats she'll get to cross party lines and vote for her. I also agree with Lizzies war for oil stance since we have never been able to produce enough for ourselves because we just don't have enough or any way to get it. We would have to drill and build pipelines. Making other countries to strip mine their land and destroy the global environment so we can have our electric SUVs is also a cool concept, but not as cool as war for oil. Liz is the best.

Thanks!
8/17/2022 2:08 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/17/2022 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/17/2022 1:43:00 PM (view original):

Gee whiz GG567. You're a savant! I can see clearly now!

Cheneys genius was in getting democrats to switch party affiliation and vote for her. That's why she only lost by 37 points!

NOW she can take her Millions (Over 7 million left from the campaign, 98% of which came from OUT-OF-STATE) and run for President. Imagine all the Democrats she'll get to cross party lines and vote for her. I also agree with Lizzies war for oil stance since we have never been able to produce enough for ourselves because we just don't have enough or any way to get it. We would have to drill and build pipelines. Making other countries to strip mine their land and destroy the global environment so we can have our electric SUVs is also a cool concept, but not as cool as war for oil. Liz is the best.

Thanks!
You know what, this is so crazy : i'm by nature a disagreeable, ornery (though quite good-looking) fellow but, my gosh doug, you have written a post with which i agree with its every word.

What is happening to me??
8/17/2022 2:25 PM
Maybe we're transgendering? I'm gonna check my pants. I hate to think what a new wardrobe might cost.

8/17/2022 2:30 PM
Gosh guys, I didn't realize both of you loved high gas prices so much! More reason to vote for Biden! Glad we all agree :))
8/17/2022 3:07 PM
12 Next ▸
Literally worse than racism Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.