INDICTMENT WATCH Topic

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Can you hear that Mr. Anderson?

It's the sound of...

INEVITABILITY
6/8/2023 12:23 PM
Did something happen tonight? LOL!
6/8/2023 10:05 PM
nice that he was indicted, but I won't be happy until he is convicted.
6/9/2023 12:54 AM
Here's an absolutely WONDERFUL complete meltdown from Mark "The Great Idiot" Levin on Hannity's shitshow last night...

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6329053321112
6/9/2023 1:49 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/9/2023 12:54:00 AM (view original):
2 thumbs and 2 big toes way up.
indictments no longer probable.
conbictions extremely probable.
some sort of unpleasant confinement gor many yesrs to desth in jail extremely probable.
6/9/2023 2:24 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/9/2023 2:24:00 PM (view original):
some sort of unpleasant confinement gor many yesrs to desth in jail extremely probable.
Trump is way better than any Democrat since JFk, and I like him better than John... The left are a gang of bloodthirsty rats who don't know right from wrong. You trust them?? To each his own

If Trump is elected, it will the end of the insanity. MEN will not be able to participate in women's sports. and anyone who thinks they should, is a complete idiot. As in with a totally twisted and reprobate mind

... and most of those in here cannot think straight. Marxism does that to you. So does smoking too much weed
6/11/2023 4:24 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2023 4:25:00 AM (view original):
Trump is way better than any Democrat since JFk, and I like him better than John... The left are a gang of bloodthirsty rats who don't know right from wrong. You trust them?? To each his own

If Trump is elected, it will the end of the insanity. MEN will not be able to participate in women's sports. and anyone who thinks they should, is a complete idiot. As in with a totally twisted and reprobate mind

... and most of those in here cannot think straight. Marxism does that to you. So does smoking too much weed
I understand you.
You are sincere.
If there were not millions just like you, there would be no Trump and all of those wonderful people pi**ing and taking shirts all over the capitol and trying to kill people, on such a winter’s day.

God bless you.
6/11/2023 9:07 AM (edited)
HIS God will NOT bless him for hatred! Nor bigotry.
And his Lord despises his ignorance.

Sincere, yup! Sincerely willfully ignorant!
His goose is cooked. He'll burn right alongside his hero............the conman Trump!

Stop wasting your energies on him.
His noggin is vacuous.
6/11/2023 8:51 AM
I think lnf is sincere in his beliefs. He honestly believes that anyone who does not agree with his views is a pervert and evil. He honestly believes Donald Trump is a good man (despite all the evidence to the contrary). He honestly believes every word in the bible is true. He is unwilling to accept that any of his views may be wrong. He is unwilling to listen to anyone who disagrees with him.
6/11/2023 2:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2023 2:16:00 PM (view original):
I think lnf is sincere in his beliefs. He honestly believes that anyone who does not agree with his views is a pervert and evil. He honestly believes Donald Trump is a good man (despite all the evidence to the contrary). He honestly believes every word in the bible is true. He is unwilling to accept that any of his views may be wrong. He is unwilling to listen to anyone who disagrees with him.
Trump called John McCain a loser and people that enlist are suckers.
He calls Trump a good man and will not call Trump a bum for being a president and commander in chief and saying those things.

Trump would still be in a television show if not for the high morale values of a lostin spaceman and the patriotism of all who try to humiliate actual veterans and those who choose to defend the country with their lives.

IMO anyone who agrees with Trump is a POS bum and anyone who won’t condemn trump over those comments is a bum and a jackal.

so Mr Soace - where do you stand - with the bums or against them. Waiting…..
You will not explain yourself.

son of tricky dickie.
6/11/2023 4:25 PM
All hat, no cows.
6/11/2023 6:55 PM
I have to admit freely that I am pumped up kicks like crazy over the indictments.
I have not even come close to coming down yet.

But for the valid comments - why kind of dialogue with a man who is on the opposite side of truth or morality basically every time and every issue or topic - the only reason that I do it is because he is an etched in stone cutout of the trump base.
He is one of the taken by the body snatchers with the terror stricken mouth wide open silent screamers.
Scary people.

There will be books trying to study the phenomena for ages and there is just going to be one overwhelming conclusion.
These crazy people walk among us and just be careful around them.
6/11/2023 7:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't remember a Trump supporter shooting two 7 year old girls through the head. That was done by the group you worship, aka the LGBTQ.

How about this:

Right-wing extremists committed every ideologically driven mass killing identified in the U.S. in 2022, with an "unusually high" proportion perpetrated by white supremacists, according to a new report published Thursday.

Driving the news: The high number of killings linked to white supremacists was "primarily due to mass shootings," the report released by the Anti-Defamation League found.

Just because someone says LGBTQ people deserve equal rights, that does not mean we worship them. Sure, there are bad people in the LGBTQ community, just as there are bad people in any other group of people, including born again Christians, African Americans, Latinos/Latinas, Jews, liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republican...any group of people you can name, there are evil people in that group. I've said this before, but you insist on bringing up specific episodes, and tarnishing the whole group with said episodes. I could do that as well, but just because one Christian minister is a pedophile, that does not make them all pedophiles, just as just because one member of the LGBTQ community is evil, that does not make every member of the LGBTQ community evil. I don't know why I keep explaining this to you. You will never open your mind to allow that just because someone does not agree with your point of view, that does not make them evil or [perverted or any other of your numerous insults. You are hopeless, your mind is sealed shut against anything that deviates even slightly from your narrow world view. I think I'm going to give up trying to talk any sense to you. I'll try to ignore you, but some of the crap you post is just so stupid I can't stop myself from responding.
6/11/2023 11:57 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2023 11:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/11/2023 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2023 4:25:00 AM (view original):

I understand you.
You are sincere.
If there were not millions just like you, there would be no Trump and all of those wonderful people pi**ing and taking shirts all over the capitol and trying to kill people, on such a winter’s day.

God bless you.
I don't remember a Trump supporter shooting two 7 year old girls through the head. That was done by the group you worship, aka the LGBTQ. They are destroying your country, which.. by the way is already under the judgment of God. They do 'drag shows ' for children and are exposing their genitals to them while doing so. You are under a government hat hates America, and you can't even see it. That is because God has given you over to a reprobate mind, and you do NOT know right from wrong.

Why is the US under judgment? Because, they have turned against God, and have become wicked in their sin sick hearts. For 340 years, the U.S honoured God, and he blessed the nation ore than any other in history. Then you kicked him our the schools, ruled in favour of abortion and then removed the 10 commandments from the walls of your schools. No more Ten C's, no more 'God stuff.' Drug gangs and mass shootings instead.

Less than a year after the Lord's Prayer and daily Bible verse were kicked out of schools, JFK was shot dead in Dallas, and America has never been the same since that day

The message is not sugar coated but is this: Lest ye repent, ye shall likewise PERISH
The LGBTQ? They are after your children.

May God have mercy on the US of A
You make a lot of crazy stuff up because it is the only way that things can be the way that you want them to be.

There would be nothing wrong if Jesus was gay.
whst evidence is there that would tell you that he was heterosexual.
I think that a lot of Christian’s suspect that Jesus might have been gay. Not an insult. Just observing the content of the 4 gospels.
Im not making up jokes here but going only by what is in the 4 gospels it does describe what could be a small group of gay men.

Agsin - am I entitled to an opinion and freedom to have an opinion made in good faith and not malicious.

maybe all the anti gay stuff is because of fear.
Maybe it is.
6/12/2023 8:40 AM
1|2|3...13 Next ▸
INDICTMENT WATCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.