Climate Change Today or Don’t Look Up Topic

Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/5/2023 8:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 11/4/2023 10:16:00 PM (view original):

Were you there when God supposedly said any of that? I know you're old, but I didn't think you were that old.

This is funny.

hence the Bible can not be perfect.

This isn't funny. Stay in your lane. You're better and easier to digest when you stick with "I don't know it could be true maybe it is maybe it isn't who really knows etc rinse repeat".
Biblical learning should not lead to arrogance and hatefulness and usually that is there way before.

Don’t tell Wylie to stay in his lane. He belongs in his lane more then you belong in yours because he is a gentleman and you could learn a lot from him.
I have.

Dont tell anyone to stay in their lane. It is arrogant and hateful.
Literal belief in the old and new testament is disappearing on the face of this earth and going the way of dinosaurs and the Greek and Roman mythologies.

More and more people are rejecting religion that says non believers go to hell and understanding that it is manufactured dougma.

If that’s a lane then I am in it and threats and warnings are just bullets that have no affect on people very comfortable with their beliefs.

Don’t tell a fish how to swim.
Yes and as a result, every man does what is right in his own eyes, and your schools, streets and shopping malls in the US are a bloodbath. you are doing just great pretending there is no God. Feeding on God's word brings wisdom, not hate. Read it for yourself. You can do this. It tells us why we are in such a mess.

and the Bible IS perfect. It is all supernaturally inspired by the Spirit of God. This is the same spirit that brought the universe into being. Sorry, no big bang.
11/5/2023 3:08 PM
Oops, we are deviating from the topic aka climate change
11/5/2023 3:11 PM
Here is the final climate change:

In the end, after the final judgement-

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”

This is impossible to prevent, because it is in God's hands
11/5/2023 3:16 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/5/2023 3:16:00 PM (view original):

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”

Mankind cannot control the destiny of the universe so in a way we do agree.
11/5/2023 4:13 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/5/2023 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/5/2023 3:16:00 PM (view original):

Mankind cannot control the destiny of the universe so in a way we do agree.
You are getting it ;-)
11/6/2023 5:00 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/5/2023 8:22:00 AM (view original):
And don’t start ranting about hell with great anger because I actually believe in freedom of speech and religion.
Are you an American? Yeah but you barely grasp freedom of speech and creed. Being an American means respecting the right of others without physical or verbal assault or revenge.

Live and let live.

You don’t scare me and my rejection of your beliefs should NOT bother you.
The only place left for such anger is in Islamic lands.
Your rejection? Hey you were talking to Doug, yes?

Re: Hell; I do not feel anger when I warn about it. It is real. You do not want to end up there.
11/6/2023 5:11 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/5/2023 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 11/5/2023 11:07:00 AM (view original):
There's a comedian that was doing a bit several years back about religion and war. It's extremely pertinent to the world today and it also applies to these type of squabbles here...

Q - "What are you fighting about?"

A - "Religion"

"Well good luck with all THAT"
And I do believe that the world is a better place when mankind can move past biblical based religion.
the world is a hellhole, BECAUSE it has moved from Bible based truths.

'A new commandment I give unto you, that ye LOVE one another, as I have loved you.'

Ya think that might work??

The Hamas never bought into that
11/6/2023 5:26 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/6/2023 5:11:00 PM (view original):
And don’t start ranting about hell with great anger because I actually believe in freedom of speech and religion.
Are you an American? Yeah but you barely grasp freedom of speech and creed. Being an American means respecting the right of others without physical or verbal assault or revenge.

Live and let live.

Re: Hell; I do not feel anger when I warn about it. It is real. You do not want to end up there.
I was talking only about Mwett. I have no issue with you or Dog on religion.
11/6/2023 5:49 PM

'A new commandment I give unto you, that ye LOVE one another, as I have loved you.'

How would you know if it would work? It doesn't seem like you have tired it.
11/6/2023 6:17 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/6/2023 5:50:00 PM (view original):

Live and let live.

Ok
11/7/2023 12:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/6/2023 6:17:00 PM (view original):

What have you ever tried?
11/7/2023 12:49 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2023 12:48:00 PM (view original):

Live and let live.

Ok
It is the truth. I have no problem with you no matter what our political and religious and social policy differences. Same for Dog.
For the record the 2 of you are earnest and not malicious- wrong but not bad people or dumb.

So don’t ever assume no matter what I write that it comes with animosity.
I am not that kind of person unless someone is hateful or malicious. Two I ignore and one gets a slap down when needed.
11/7/2023 12:57 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/7/2023 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2023 12:48:00 PM (view original):

Live and let live.

Ok
It is the truth. I have no problem with you no matter what our political and religious and social policy differences. Same for Dog.
For the record the 2 of you are earnest and not malicious- wrong but not bad people or dumb.

So don’t ever assume no matter what I write that it comes with animosity.
I am not that kind of person unless someone is hateful or malicious. 2 I ignore and 1 gets a slap down when needed.
I see that. Have a good day. I also have two jerks on ignore.
11/7/2023 12:57 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2023 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/6/2023 6:17:00 PM (view original):

What have you ever tried?
I've tried listening to opposing points of view with an open mind. You may want to give it a shot sometime.
11/7/2023 7:55 PM
being called a jerk by lnf is what I consider a compliment!
11/7/2023 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Climate Change Today or Don’t Look Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.