Ukraine is Transphobic Topic

I know now that your point has been thoroughly debunked, you won't post a reply and will move on to the next insane talking point. I'm betting it's gonna be something about how Russiagate caused this invasion or something like that

NOT EVEN 12 HOURS LATER

2/26/2022 2:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 2/26/2022 12:56:00 AM (view original):
I understand that by actually trying to argue with him, I'm doing exactly what he wants. He wants me to waste my time.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it.

And on another level, it is a bit funny that gg pretends to be some above-it-all intellectual, when in reality he's quite prone to fall for misinformation and is clearly stuck in a media bubble that has severely impacted his ability to make reasonable arguments.

I do think he's intelligent, but most of his arguments pretty clearly fall apart when scrutinized just a little bit. I'm open and willing to have my opinions and beliefs challenged, while he runs and starts a new random thread whenever someone responds to something he says. The dichotomy is pretty clear.
not everything he says his actual opinion or actual belief.
Don't you know how asinine it looks to be arguing with a bizzarro Borat and taking what he spews seriously?
2/26/2022 3:20 PM
◂ Prev 12
Ukraine is Transphobic Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.