don't ignore the science Topic

Posted by bagchucker3 on 8/4/2022 9:24:00 PM (view original):
we are legion

they are one guy

it takes a world to lower a temp

europe is saying you can't start your air conditioning till it hits 80 out and your heating till it hits 50 or something

mind them thermostats, minions, that our grandkids may live
U bought the mantra
8/9/2022 4:56 AM
I do prefer that my grandkids live
8/9/2022 5:54 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/9/2022 4:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 8/4/2022 9:24:00 PM (view original):
we are legion

they are one guy

it takes a world to lower a temp

europe is saying you can't start your air conditioning till it hits 80 out and your heating till it hits 50 or something

mind them thermostats, minions, that our grandkids may live
U bought the mantra
No, he is using his intellect.

YOU have BOUGHT the Propaganda!
You are a 1st class fool!
And a loudmouth braying misinformation, ignorance, and LIES!!

Prolly why Karma has paid you a visit.
Perhaps you should take heed?

But, I doubt you have the sense for that based on your previous demonstrations of (lack of) sense!
8/9/2022 8:43 AM
Oh Canuck BTW, that Newspaper you called a rag................ it's a Conservative leaning Paper owned by a right-leaning Corporation!

Perhaps, you could actually do some research, and thinking, before you post stupid sh*t!!
Or not, it IS funnier to read your BS!!
8/9/2022 8:49 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/9/2022 8:50:00 AM (view original):
Oh Canuck BTW, that Newspaper you called a rag................ it's a Conservative leaning Paper owned by a right-leaning Corporation!

Perhaps, you could actually do some research, and thinking, before you post stupid sh*t!!
you assume he can think for himself, Bob. I for one, have not seen much evidence of that.
8/9/2022 1:26 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/9/2022 8:50:00 AM (view original):

Not true. Do your research.
8/13/2022 2:09 PM
Part of the USA Today Network of Newspapers nowadays I believe. I don't consider them liberal. I think they bought the paper from Gannett, who was a strongly right-leaning Corp. But, I'll admit I was actually thinking of them when I posted the response, but it still doesn't call into question the VALIDITY of the article I cited NOR its importance and legitimacy.

Which just means that all you're doing is attempting deflection and SPIN!!
Just what we've come to expect from most Repugs.!
8/13/2022 3:06 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2022 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Part of the USA Today Network of Newspapers nowadays I believe. I don't consider them liberal. I think they bought the paper from Gannett, who was a strongly right-leaning Corp. But, I'll admit I was actually thinking of them when I posted the response, but it still doesn't call into question the VALIDITY of the article I cited NOR its importance and legitimacy.

Which just means that all you're doing is attempting deflection and SPIN!!
Just what we've come to expect from most Repugs.!
Not liberal? Owned by Gannett. Endorsed Hillary in 2016. Exhorted people NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP in 2020.

Run by Mi-Ai Parrish who is PRESIDENT of the MAP STRATEGIES GROUP. That's Minor Attracted People.

Adults who are attracted to little boys and girls and want to have sex with them.
8/13/2022 10:40 PM (edited)
Idk what you mean Doug, that sounds exactly like the modern gop
8/13/2022 3:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
don't ignore the science Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.