Who or what is GG?
Galloping Gourmet?
Rock? Animal? Mineral?
8/10/2022 5:44 PM (edited)
um...GuitarGuy
8/10/2022 11:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/10/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely I do, and proud of it
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

We need the 1950s to return. And quick.
8/10/2022 11:46 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/10/2022 9:12:00 AM (view original):
What HE said!!

And the Trump repeat voters should maybe have their voting privileges suspended for a time for stupidity.
Just kidding.......................maybe.................
I only wish that the whole left had their voting privileges suspended. Especially in Canada,

The left is so stupid I often wonder if they are possessed.. For sure they are brainwashed. and that took about 60 years

eg;
In California, they are going to ban gas powered Lawn mowers. 'To 'save the planet from being 'destroyed.' Most of the idiots on that bandwagon are all for it. Dumber than dirt!! Idiots. because you are too dumb to even see what is being done to you

This comment proves that you do NOT value freedom..
and the Trump repeat voters should maybe have their voting**
privileges suspended for a time for stupidity. WHO THE ____ do you think you ARE?? I rhink you are a commie plant, An INFILTRATOR posting poison in chatrooms. and I know this: There are thousands of you on the I net
8/11/2022 12:02 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/10/2022 11:46:00 PM (view original):
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

Bump to distract from lostnfound's nonsense.
8/11/2022 12:04 AM

“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.”

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And this is exactly what we see in here. People who speak of sexual sin and perversions as though it were a virtue. Your minds have become twisted
8/11/2022 12:21 AM

For what it's worth, I don't think it's common practice to prescribe hormones to young children; the medical approach most taken is puberty blockers after months of counseling, and if the person still has gender dysphoria, then you would prescribe hormones during their mid/late teen years.

Same goes for surgeries, I don't think those happen to kids. And they especially don't happen just because someone asks for one. You can't just walk in and say "I feel like a girl" and get prescribed whatever you want.

The approach I'm talking about is medical consensus as to the best approach for helping reduce gender dysphoria and suicidality in trans youth. It's been studied before and works. I note that GG provided zero arguments or evidence as to why this approach is "misinformed" or "sick." Guess fact-based arguments only get you so far on the right.

8/11/2022 12:24 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/hormone-therapy-linked-lower-suicide-risk-trans-youths-study-finds-rcna8617

Gender-affirming hormone therapy is strongly linked to a lower risk of suicide and depression for transgender youths, according to the first large-scale study to examine the issue.

The research, published Tuesday in the Journal of Adolescent Health, was based on a sample of more than 9,000 transgender and nonbinary youths from the ages of 13 to 24 who provided data on hormone therapy as part of an online survey conducted last year by The Trevor Project, an LGBTQ youth suicide prevention and crisis intervention group.

Young people receiving gender-affirming hormones reported a lower likelihood of experiencing recent depression and considering suicide compared to those who wanted but did not receive hormone therapy. For people under age 18, receiving hormones was associated with nearly 40 percent lower odds of recent depression and of a past-year suicide attempt.

Guitarguy's world will lead to more teens committing suicide, but sure, I'm the "sick" one.

Give me some counter evidence and we'll talk, buddy.

8/11/2022 12:26 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/11/2022 12:04:00 AM (view original):

Bump to distract from lostnfound's nonsense.
U = gutless wonder
8/11/2022 12:27 AM
U (LNF) = Jihadist
8/11/2022 8:44 AM

the 1950s? Was that before you were born? If so, I'm all for it.
8/11/2022 1:16 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/11/2022 12:21:00 AM (view original):

“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.”

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And this is exactly what we see in here. People who speak of sexual sin and perversions as though it were a virtue. Your minds have become twisted
OMG! F*ck you, and f*ck your God. (He is not my God)
8/11/2022 1:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Joe Biden's definition of democracy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.