please take this poll Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/9/2022 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/9/2022 3:09:00 PM (view original):
This thread makes no sense
Here's the history.....

Wylie slammed Jetson with a "who's the biggest jerk" poll which Wylie was ahead but not as far as he wanted. So he outed me and Mwett. Then Bags (Two Buck) and Laramie came to the rescue. To make matters worse, Jetson came back as gomiami letting us know how great he is. THEN Wylie DELETED the original post because he fell for the ruse and was about dead even in the poll anyways and it doesn't look good for 2 libs going after each other OR him getting support from the right.

It didn't smell right so I put on my detective Doug hat. Miami has been here 18 years and Jetson less than a year. How can you be commish of a league for ??? cycles and do it in less than a year and have it be a century ago? Look at their profiles.....they are EXACTLY the same. ANYWAYS....it was too tempting to not make a post outing Jetson. Notice he replied to Miami right after I posted. Co-inky-dink? I think not.

I'm gonna watch as he threads together some fake reply from Miami.

That's it.

I know...it still doesn't make sense. The Left doesn't make sense. So why waste our time? Other than posting the occasional news story or coming back to rub salt in November, I'm outta this dump.

Site mail me any time. Take care.
This is better drama than 90210 in the mid 90's!
7/10/2022 10:07 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/9/2022 10:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/9/2022 7:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 7/9/2022 5:12:00 PM (view original):
This is what people think of conservative judges. I hope it continues unabated for eternity.

BRETT KAVANAUGH forced from DC Restaurant by protest.

WRONG. this is what the wicked LEFT thinks of conservative judges. Every God fearing American citizen loves them. WHY?? Because they uphold righteousness and believe in what is honest and good. They honor God in what they say and do. The other half are demos.. and are of the Anti Christ. You are in that camp
Seriously…Screw you and your God FEARING fallacies. I hope not a single one of them ever feels safe in their own bed for all of eternity. I hope they FEAR that the big, bad Aunt Tifa is gonna come get em in the middle of the night. I hope they fear their homes will be burned, looted and destroyed. I hope they fear that every meal they eat in a restaurant is filled with spit, **** and excrement. Because it WILL be.

I’ll put it to you this way, since you’re a dumbass Canadian zealot piece of **** who doesn’t seem to understand how we do things in America…

YOUR God has NO PLACE in our courts or ANY PART of our governance. It never did and never was supposed to, as defined and directed by our forefathers. In FACT they went out of their way to ensure that the mentally challenged cult followers of various religions like yours don’t hold sway over FREEDOM.

So again, you’re not only on the wrong side of the border and the argument. You’re also on the wrong side of these little documents called The Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

Did you enjoy getting ANOTHER slapdown, ya little canuck *****?
More silence from the little canuck *****.

Shocking.
7/10/2022 10:57 AM
heh

you could be nicer you know
7/10/2022 11:51 AM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 7/10/2022 11:51:00 AM (view original):
heh

you could be nicer you know
Should I do it cuz he's been so "nice" to me or cuz he's gonna have a legitimate response to the next factual *** kicking I hand him?
7/10/2022 9:59 PM
◂ Prev 123
please take this poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.