Joe Biden's definition of democracy Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/11/2022 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/11/2022 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/10/2022 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/10/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely I do, and proud of it
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

We need the 1950s to return. And quick.
“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.”

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And this is exactly what we see in here. People who speak of sexual sin and perversions as though it were a virtue. Your minds have become twisted
OMG! F*ck you, and f*ck your God. (He is not my God)
Your god is the devil
So you are saying that muslims and jews who pray to the same God and the same God that christians pray as well - in other words all 3 pray to the same God - have the devil for their God. So in your mangled way of thinking you are saying that your God is the devil.

I understand that when some people think too much that their brains start to come out of their ***. So don’t think too much.
Take it easy Francis. You are an insult to Jesus and an insult to truth, justice and the American way.
8/11/2022 6:59 PM (edited)
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.”

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And this is exactly what we see in here. People who speak of sexual sin and perversions as though it were a virtue. Your minds have become twisted
Your god is the devil
Even if that was true, which it is not, I'd prefer that to the vindictive nasty God you believe in.
8/11/2022 8:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 8:31:00 PM (view original):

Your god is the devil
Even if that was true, which it is not, I'd prefer that to the vindictive nasty God you believe in.
Ya think? We could use this to make a new song??

My 'Vindictive' God offers eternal life for whosoever will believe on him. and sorry for the peppery comment. It didn't help anything
8/12/2022 2:45 AM
"When I run out of Love I'll Pray for you" ----- Danny O'Keefe
8/12/2022 8:54 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/12/2022 2:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 8:31:00 PM (view original):

Your god is the devil
Ya think? We could use this to make a new song??

My 'Vindictive' God offers eternal life for whosoever will believe on him. and sorry for the peppery comment. It didn't help anything
Yes, he offers eternal life if you believe in him. If you believe in any other God, you are **** out of luck.
8/12/2022 4:20 PM
◂ Prev 123
Joe Biden's definition of democracy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.