Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Topic

Posted by bruceleefan on 11/23/2021 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Of course my comment was purely speculation, as I wasn't in the jury room.

Again, my concern arose from the constant and continual flow of misinformation aimed at escalating tension and division.

It was a successful campaign as is evidenced by many reports cited in this thread.

The reaction of the town of Kenosha is very commendable and I am honestly very glad my concern was not warranted here.
OK, but (falsely) speculating that an important legal decision might be decided because of fear of a violent mob is adding to the misinformation and escalates tension and division.

In reality, there was no such concern.
11/23/2021 11:25 PM
Rifles and shotguns are the modern binky or comfort blanket to many terrified but angry white men today.
11/23/2021 11:28 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/23/2021 11:28:00 PM (view original):
Rifles and shotguns are the modern binky or comfort blanket to many terrified but angry white men today.
He ain’t wrong
11/23/2021 11:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2021 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 11/23/2021 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Of course my comment was purely speculation, as I wasn't in the jury room.

Again, my concern arose from the constant and continual flow of misinformation aimed at escalating tension and division.

It was a successful campaign as is evidenced by many reports cited in this thread.

The reaction of the town of Kenosha is very commendable and I am honestly very glad my concern was not warranted here.
OK, but (falsely) speculating that an important legal decision might be decided because of fear of a violent mob is adding to the misinformation and escalates tension and division.

In reality, there was no such concern.
He ain’t wrong
11/23/2021 11:39 PM
this all started 10 years ago when it became okay for a cop to say

i feared for my life

20 years before that when a cop could say

its how i was trained

now every armed man behind the eight ball says the same

2nd amendment has got to go
11/24/2021 12:42 AM
yeah. the 1st amendment needs company
11/24/2021 8:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.