Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

Again, the Senate exists. Wyoming has as much representation as California there. That's more than enough.
11/16/2021 6:18 PM
In the Senate, ONE senator from any State can thwart the wishes and intent of 98% of the Country. That needs to be fixed.
11/16/2021 6:57 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/16/2021 6:57:00 PM (view original):
In the Senate, ONE senator from any State can thwart the wishes and intent of 98% of the Country. That needs to be fixed.
Manchin isn’t thwarting the desire of 98% of the country. Just 98% of the Democratic congress.
But thats because the margin is so thin.
But the power of a senator who has a sometimes conflict of interest between serving his state vs serving the United States is far different then the responsibility of a President who must always think of the country only and not parts of it.

That’s why the popular will of the one people should elect the president who represents all of the citizens not all of the states.
11/16/2021 7:21 PM
Inflation in Britain rose to 4.2% in October from a year earlier, its highest level in nearly a decade after soaring energy prices hit household bills.
11/17/2021 4:00 PM
It's all Biden's fault!

I'm a bit disappointed bob and strikeout didn't continue on the electoral college debate. Strikeout got me with his Rittenhouse take, I was hoping to use this one to catch back up :)
11/17/2021 4:05 PM
Bureau of Labor Statistics says it underestimated June-Sept job growth by 626,000 jobs, the largest underestimate in BLS history
11/17/2021 4:12 PM
It’s good news because a lot of people were saying who were going to take the new jobs that would come out of the physical infrastructure bill.
11/17/2021 4:24 PM
U.S. jobless claims drop seventh straight week
11/18/2021 9:24 AM
So does Joe Bidens approval rating.
11/18/2021 5:21 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/18/2021 5:21:00 PM (view original):
So does Joe Bidens approval rating.
Which proves my eternal point of what I think of the United States people (as a hole)
11/18/2021 7:20 PM
what he said^^^ after all they did elect Trump.
11/19/2021 1:02 AM
Since Oct 25, "we've seen all import containers decline by about a third -- and the aging containers [those sitting for nine days or longer] are now down 40%."
11/19/2021 11:47 AM
On my monthly conference call and the business boss just said “luckily we’re not dealing with runaway inflation like Japan.”

and I laaaaaaaughed
11/19/2021 11:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 11/19/2021 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Now that everyone is focused on the Rittenhouse trial...it would be a good time to slip this one in.

We're nearing the end of the year and as I look back, I can actually say a couple of positive things about Joe.

1.) Although I disagree with (Probably) most of his political stances, I have to admit he did get a couple things right. In fact, as I look back, I suppose you could say he hit a couple of home runs.

2.) The Democrat party has shot itself in the foot. I see them losing Congress and the White House. The only thing that'll make it a shorter term loss for the libs to make a comeback is the fact that Joe is a moderate. It's obvious he came in early and took control keeping the Democrats in a more center position politically. Without him the Party would be over the cliff and out of commission for a decade or so. In this scenario, I suppose you could say Joe almost single handedly saved the Party.

For that, I give Joe a tip of the hat.
Great post. Agree and disagree. If there were no Manchin or Sinima I’d say both bills would have passed easily and quickly and the cost would not have been the issue for the voters who voted Joe in 20. He would lose no one.

Once the die was cast yes shot in the foot for not doing what they are doing now a long time ago.
By refusing to accept reality when they should have they lost a golden opportunity.
11/19/2021 5:38 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.