Dip your toe in -- TEAM CLAIMED Topic

Since contrarian23 has bumped his very helpful prog FAQs thread --  whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx -- I thought I would take the opportunity to post a brief ad here for any owner wishing to try a prog for the first time. 

I'm in a 2006 single-season prog that just had its schedule generated this morning.  The first game sims 9/5 am.  The commish is currently baby-sitting the LA Dodgers as the previous owner went AWOL.  We'd like to give the team for free this season to any owner who wants to give progs a shot. 

If you've never played in a progressive, are curious but afraid of committing to something you're unfamiliar with, this is your chance.  Play for free this season (the team will be transferred to you), then when it's all over decide whether you want to return or not.  No strings attached, and no hard feelings if you decide against coming back.

Send me a sitemail if you're interested...

9/3/2014 1:25 PM
I am interested.
9/3/2014 3:41 PM
Welcome to the big boy table, dlcunc31. 
9/3/2014 3:45 PM
Dip your toe in -- TEAM CLAIMED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.