Dino, oh, Dino? Topic

Bronxcheer missing for about 10 days.
Im guessing he is on a round of chemo so wishing for a full recovery and return.
10/28/2021 1:25 PM
Monday is the big day in the Supremo Court for the Texas abortion law. It may not get into Roe v Wade. That will be handled in 33 days in the Mississippi case.
Monday’s case will determine whether Texas can create bounty hunters to do what the State cannot - the constitutionality of the law and there is a connected case determined if the other plaintiff - the DOJ could bring an action. That is being overlooked in its importance.
10/29/2021 11:14 AM
Sorry - meant for the Dino Report.
10/29/2021 11:15 AM
I hope that Bronxcheer is ok. He has been gone for 2 weeks. I’m sure it is exhausting chemo.
Wishing him a speedy recovery.
11/2/2021 10:09 AM
Repeating that I hope he is ok but his last words on WIS was a one word statement - CLOSED
11/2/2021 4:38 PM
Bronxcheer has been missing for 20 days.
He has missed time before but never more then about 10 days.
I hope he is ok.
11/8/2021 12:27 PM
Bronxcheer News

I think Bronxcheer is recovering.
He does have 2 teams going and it looks like they are managed....Hopefully I’m right.

So he has not tended to his Amazing Mets thread and has been out for more then 3 weeks but I think he is Ok.
11/10/2021 9:35 AM
It is entirely possible that bronxcheer has been banned. It's happened before. That being said, I hope he is okay.
11/10/2021 2:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/10/2021 2:20:00 PM (view original):
It is entirely possible that bronxcheer has been banned. It's happened before. That being said, I hope he is okay.
It is possible and it is possible he is suspended from posting.
If so he may be back soon.

Im glad you chimed in. Since he is fighting his battle we should be concerned.

I haven’t said this before but my heart goes out to Tangplay’s sister. That is an awful situation.
It is also a shame about insurance difficulties and if government benefits are involved then maybe the appropriate representative can help.
I have thought about her many times since I first read about it and I empathize deeply about her injury.
11/10/2021 2:32 PM (edited)
I am anticipating the return of the Bronxcheer end of this week.
11/16/2021 1:23 AM
Now it can be told - Bronxcheer is in a state of animated suspension and will reappear before Christmas.
11/24/2021 12:51 AM
Now it can be told - Bronxcheer is in a state of animated suspension and will reappear before Christmas.
11/24/2021 12:51 AM
◂ Prev 123
Dino, oh, Dino? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.