Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

You got me on this one. Good one. Except for the voting rights carve out I agree about the filibuster.
It is better not to break it but the GOP probably will when they have the chance and blame someone else.

If something has to come out of the 2nd bill I do think it should be the paid leave part.
11/20/2021 11:55 AM
Super excited for the mainstream media stories in the coming weeks & months about how Biden did wonders in quickly alleviating the supply chain issues brought on by surging demand for *everything* coming out of the pandemic.

Just kidding: mainstream media parroted Republican talking points for a few months trashing Biden, never bothered to investigate the real details of it, then they will just walk away once Biden has cleared it up. Government working, Democrats in array, is just not good TV.
11/23/2021 5:03 AM
ETSY CEO, representing over 5 million small businesses: “This holiday season we believe that Etsy sellers are well positioned to meet customer demand."

"Our survey data says they are less concerned about supply chain challenges this year than they were last year."
11/23/2021 10:42 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/23/2021 5:03:00 AM (view original):
Super excited for the mainstream media stories in the coming weeks & months about how Biden did wonders in quickly alleviating the supply chain issues brought on by surging demand for *everything* coming out of the pandemic.

Just kidding: mainstream media parroted Republican talking points for a few months trashing Biden, never bothered to investigate the real details of it, then they will just walk away once Biden has cleared it up. Government working, Democrats in array, is just not good TV.
b-bb-b- the left wing mainstream media bias?

Surely the media isn't guided by sensationalism and clickbait rather than political motivations?
11/23/2021 12:51 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2021 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/23/2021 5:03:00 AM (view original):

b-bb-b- the left wing mainstream media bias?

Surely the media isn't guided by sensationalism and clickbait rather than political motivations?
Heavens to Betsy! You think!?
11/23/2021 7:24 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/19/2021 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Now that everyone is focused on the Rittenhouse trial...it would be a good time to slip this one in.

We're nearing the end of the year and as I look back, I can actually say a couple of positive things about Joe.

1.) Although I disagree with (Probably) most of his political stances, I have to admit he did get a couple things right. In fact, as I look back, I suppose you could say he hit a couple of home runs.

2.) The Democrat party has shot itself in the foot. I see them losing Congress and the White House. The only thing that'll make it a shorter term loss for the libs to make a comeback is the fact that Joe is a moderate. It's obvious he came in early and took control keeping the Democrats in a more center position politically. Without him the Party would be over the cliff and out of commission for a decade or so. In this scenario, I suppose you could say Joe almost single handedly saved the Party.

For that, I give Joe a tip of the hat.
This is the same guy's prognostication history...

"The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA."

"Your (The Democrats) horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words."

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?
11/23/2021 8:08 PM
Trump ain't running for dick. He's done.
11/23/2021 8:30 PM
he might get elected for dick
11/24/2021 1:18 AM
Dicks everywhere are in an uproar.
11/24/2021 7:43 AM
Richards too.
11/24/2021 8:02 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.