This post has been locked Topic

I expect your diatribes and immature un christian tomes to stop immediately.

And i would hope that sll of the people of deep christain faith that i have defended from comments and slurs by some here to comment on this sickening display AND STEP UP and show what you learn from your religion you always talk about.

Lets separate the authentics from the frauds.

I dont hold grudges because i am not of the narrow minded people and i believe in kindness.
12/26/2021 1:37 PM (edited)
Lostnfound you should know better. I have never insulted you and i have always treated you with reslect and defended you from insults mainly fron
Rsp.

12/26/2021 1:42 PM
One final point.
Almost no one writes with personality or passion
about real life issues in a cogent but heartfelt way that is not trying to impress people.

The only person besides me is Laramiebob.
I do agree with him often and sometimes partially if not fully.
But he is not a bore and he writes with zeal and fire.
That is what I respect and thats why im here and i think he is too.

I am not the enemy to anyone.
Some of you guys are plum crazy.
And when im tongue in cheek or telling joke you cant even tell.

To some of you - have a little fun.

And matt stop shooting spitballs through a straw at my hair.
12/26/2021 2:01 PM (edited)
That time in bandcamp when words and prior misdeeds trip up someone cuz they thought others weren't paying attention or had forgotten.

* Hums Jeopardy Final Question theme, waiting for other shoe to drop *
12/26/2021 6:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wait for it. Wait for it. And THERE IT IS !
Just like earlier.
And again.
And again
And again.

I might've missed a couple.

At this point, and I wouldn't borher to read them anyway, it doesn't matter what you say or how many bottles of Lysol you pour on it or deflect or blame shift as the victim. None of it has ever mattered. Not this morning, and certainly not since then.

Calling out someone for nothing better to do on Christmas for name-calling, when you sat here all day posting more than anyone ? Thinking you've got someone by the short hairs and claiming 'gotcha' like you can do anything about it and that admin would take someone who's been consequenced multiple times on multiple accounts word over anyone ?

Yep. Let's see who gets got.
12/26/2021 7:37 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/26/2021 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Wait for it. Wait for it. And THERE IT IS !
Just like earlier.
And again.
And again
And again.

I might've missed a couple.

At this point, and I wouldn't borher to read them anyway, it doesn't matter what you say or how many bottles of Lysol you pour on it or deflect or blame shift as the victim. None of it has ever mattered. Not this morning, and certainly not since then.

Calling out someone for nothing better to do on Christmas for name-calling, when you sat here all day posting more than anyone ? Thinking you've got someone by the short hairs and claiming 'gotcha' like you can do anything about it and that admin would take someone who's been consequenced multiple times on multiple accounts word over anyone ?

Yep. Let's see who gets got.
Still weird.
I dont give a rats *** what you think about anything including me.
I do care about this really sick obsession you have. And im tired of saying that
you are very very hypocritical.

Hey Rsp and Bob. Take on the holy rollers all you like.
My preaching about inclusion and tolerance is over in these forums.
Seek Justice and let the retribution rain down upon their heads like it came from Samuel L Jackson.
12/26/2021 8:27 PM (edited)
Wind him up and watch him go Go GO ! His next imposter account should be Energizer Bunny. He'll post about animals in music. The Byrds are a good bet to be there. White Snake. Maybe some Cage The Elephant.
12/26/2021 8:23 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/26/2021 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Wind him up and watch him go Go GO ! His next imposter account should be Energizer Bunny. He'll post about animals in music. The Byrds are a good bet to be there. White Snake. Maybe some Cage The Elephant.
Look im done engaging in this nonsense.
Believe it or not I have compassion for you.
I dont have religion yet I have compassion.
12/26/2021 8:29 PM
That time he honored me by saying I could have the last word, rather than just not saying anything. It's not in his chat dna. Interesting how his rebutts lack steam as time goes on and he has nothing of note left to fight with. But he'll still get the last word. Wait for it !! Oh, and let me know when the ink is dry on my banishment.
12/26/2021 8:43 PM
Today is the anniversary of the death of Louis Pasteur and this month is Lactose Intolerance month.
For those who think the vaccines are dangerous because you cherish fake information off the internet as it is often said you are what you eat in our age of GIGO and the glassy eyed glorification therof.

Also today another wildly popular genius Jim Bakker accolyt of the antivaxxing podcast airwaves side of flim flam lies ( lies )
on death’s door. On a respirator and in a coma unable to exhort his feckless flock he is about to die his ignominious end.

His counsel of fraudulent election fraud fame Lin Edwina Wood is calling for heavy prayers..I seriously doubt that any deity would waste a miracle on that.
His day has come. His will be done.

God bless America my home sweet home.
12/27/2021 2:05 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
This post has been locked Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.