THE GG REPORT TODAY Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I’m leaving here for good.
~GuitarTurd567
8/11/2022 10:07 AM
why do you even bother to say you are retiring, dude? You know you will be back. We know you will be back. It just makes you look like an idiot.
8/11/2022 1:15 PM

"I don't claim to be good, jack. I claim to be necessary."
8/11/2022 1:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote post by Guitarguy567 on 8/10/2022 11:46:00 PM:
Posted by tangplay on 8/10/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely I do, and proud of it
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

We need the 1950s to return. And quick.
8/11/2022 3:18 PM
tangplay
Pro
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/10/2022 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/10/2022 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely I do, and proud of it
It's unconscionable green lighting hormone treatment / gender change surgery for pre-pubescent children, but yet this is the MAINSTREAM position of the Democratic party. Kudos to Tang about being honest...as sick and misinformed as the position is.

Kids mimic role models. They see society celebrating Ellen (elliot) Page becoming a he and getting on magazine covers...and next thing you know, an impressionable 11 year wants surgery and Dems like Tang cheer them on.

We need the 1950s to return. And quick.
For what it's worth, I don't think it's common practice to prescribe hormones to young children; the medical approach most taken is puberty blockers after months of counseling, and if the person still has gender dysphoria, then you would prescribe hormones during their mid/late teen years.

Same goes for surgeries, I don't think those happen to kids. And they especially don't happen just because someone asks for one. You can't just walk in and say "I feel like a girl" and get prescribed whatever you want.

The approach I'm talking about is medical consensus as to the best approach for helping reduce gender dysphoria and suicidality in trans youth. It's been studied before and works. I note that GG provided zero arguments or evidence as to why this approach is "misinformed" or "sick." Guess fact-based arguments only get you so far on the right.

8/11/2022 12:24 AM

tangplay
Pro
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/hormone-therapy-linked-lower-suicide-risk-trans-youths-study-finds-rcna8617

Gender-affirming hormone therapy is strongly linked to a lower risk of suicide and depression for transgender youths, according to the first large-scale study to examine the issue.

The research, published Tuesday in the Journal of Adolescent Health, was based on a sample of more than 9,000 transgender and nonbinary youths from the ages of 13 to 24 who provided data on hormone therapy as part of an online survey conducted last year by The Trevor Project, an LGBTQ youth suicide prevention and crisis intervention group.

Young people receiving gender-affirming hormones reported a lower likelihood of experiencing recent depression and considering suicide compared to those who wanted but did not receive hormone therapy. For people under age 18, receiving hormones was associated with nearly 40 percent lower odds of recent depression and of a past-year suicide attempt.

Guitarguy's world will lead to more teens committing suicide, but sure, I'm the "sick" one.

Give me some counter evidence and we'll talk, buddy.

8/11/2022 3:32 PM
Hahahaha there's so much counter evidence out there (not to mention just plain ole common sense), but trans activists do everything in their power to ban such books detailing this research from Amazon, target etc etc.

Alex Kaschuta's subsversive intellectual podcast is much too spicy for the lame leftoids around here, but she had a fantastic recent episode talking to a former trans activist, discussing the toxicity of that community etc etc.

Anyways, if you have to be 21 to drink you should have to be at least that old to decide to cut off any of your sex organs.
8/11/2022 3:53 PM

Hahahaha there's so much counter evidence out there

Damn bro it's a shame you won't provide any

8/11/2022 4:08 PM
It's undeniable that a lot of the online trans community is toxic, but that has literally nothing to do with the point I'm making
8/11/2022 4:09 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/11/2022 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 1:15:00 PM (view original):
why do you even bother to say you are retiring, dude? You know you will be back. We know you will be back. It just makes you look like an idiot.
It's hilarious to me that people like you and RSP haven't caught on that it's just a schtick. Retiring is fun for the bombastic, narcissistic post material it allows one to conjure. But, gah, spelling it out in the open like this is bound to kill my running joke. Oh well
you do realize that the only one who finds your "joke" funny is you. I can't speak for rsp, but I just think your an egotistical ******* (Of course, not the only one around here)
As far as catching on, I know you will continue to post your nonsense when you say you are retiring, as does anyone else with even a small particle of brain.
8/11/2022 5:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/11/2022 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2022 1:15:00 PM (view original):
It's hilarious to me that people like you and RSP haven't caught on that it's just a schtick. Retiring is fun for the bombastic, narcissistic post material it allows one to conjure. But, gah, spelling it out in the open like this is bound to kill my running joke. Oh well
you do realize that the only one who finds your "joke" funny is you. I can't speak for rsp, but I just think your an egotistical ******* (Of course, not the only one around here)
As far as catching on, I know you will continue to post your nonsense when you say you are retiring, as does anyone else with even a small particle of brain.
*you're
8/11/2022 5:15 PM
Oh no..I used the wrong word! How will I ever live with the shame. I may have to retire the way GG does.
I notice your response does not address what I said in any way, shape or form.
8/11/2022 8:33 PM
Word of advice wylie: take gg less seriously. He's ******* bodying you.
8/11/2022 10:42 PM
you think I take him seriously???? I don't take anyone around here very seriously, including myself. GG is close to the bottom of the list of people I take seriously. I tale the Canuck more serious than I take GG. At least the Canuck seems to honestly believe what he posts. Can't say the same for GG.
8/12/2022 4:23 PM
THE GG REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.