THE DOUGOUT REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 8/13/2022 9:34:00 AM (view original):
If this was potentially a national security risk, nuclear information as someone put it, why wait 18 months to retrieve it? They were in that office in June as well.
This is a very good and fair question.
My detailed response can be found in the only thread that matters - The Dino Report.
8/13/2022 2:08 PM
Where is a doughnut report
with rankings?
8/13/2022 2:24 PM
Here you go: For my buddy the Good Doc, and anyone else wanting the actual FACTS on the matter!

Three Laws were cited in the warrant on Trump’s Castle. (Codes/Laws 793, 2071, and 1519)
The law with the number 793 prevents unauthorized possession of national defense information, without mentioning whether the records are classified or not. It is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
That law was initially passed under the 1917 Espionage Act, which predates the statutory classification system.

The other laws, 2071 and 1519, make it illegal to conceal or destroy official U.S. documents. They are punishable by up to three and 20 years in prison, respectively. Neither law requires the information in question to be classified.
To obtain the warrant, prosecutors had to persuade a judge they had probable cause to believe the laws may have been violated.

8/13/2022 2:52 PM
8/14/2022 12:39 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2022 12:39:00 PM (view original):

1:18NOW PLAYING

Doug. They will not get this
8/15/2022 4:02 AM
That the game in Washington is rigged? I suppose there are many who have been deceived. I also think there are many who DO get it and they just don't care. Some people hear the truth and yet they reject it. Been going on since the beginning of creation. I have a book I've been reading that tells all about it. As much as I may be discouraged and saddened by those who deny or manipulate the truth, I am also eternally thankful for the good news that has been given to us all to accept or reject. Like the old saying goes..."There are two sides..." I'm just thankful for being with the group that "gets it."
8/15/2022 5:55 AM
Posted by DougOut on 8/15/2022 5:55:00 AM (view original):
That the game in Washington is rigged? I suppose there are many who have been deceived. I also think there are many who DO get it and they just don't care. Some people hear the truth and yet they reject it. Been going on since the beginning of creation. I have a book I've been reading that tells all about it. As much as I may be discouraged and saddened by those who deny or manipulate the truth, I am also eternally thankful for the good news that has been given to us all to accept or reject. Like the old saying goes..."There are two sides..." I'm just thankful for being with the group that "gets it."
There is a great clip on UI Tube on what you just said. I will post the link, and also site mail it to you

People today are willingly ignorant of the truth, and would rather believe the lies

Here is the clip
v=tft9T32BNgc&t=8s
8/15/2022 7:31 PM
People today are willingly ignorant of the truth, and would rather believe the lies
You saying that is the funniest thing I have read today. Thanks for the laugh.
8/16/2022 12:20 AM

Satire: The FBI Plans to Investigate Itself

The FBI has opened an investigation into one of America’s most corrupt criminal operations — the FBI.

8/18/2022 5:43 PM
8/19/2022 10:23 AM
CNN is moving away from opinion programming. They will be cutting more of them. The mgmt wants to be predominantly news which makes a lot of sense because Fox ties up the wacko opinion and dishonest crowd and MSNBC ties up the rational opinion and honesty in the news.
CNN is unable to strongly compete so being the only News station could help their ratings.
8/19/2022 12:19 PM

Parody: I Wish We All Could Leave California

The California Dream ain’t what it used to be.

8/19/2022 12:21 PM
◂ Prev 123
THE DOUGOUT REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.