Round 1 Roster Deadlines (2011 WIS Championship) Topic

Here are the deadlines for getting your round 1 rosters in. 

There are three deadlines. You must have at least two teams entered by the first deadline.  You need to have at least four teams entered by the second deadline.  At the final deadline, you need to have ALL SIX teams entered.

The penalty for lateness is 1 point per team, per day late.   The penalty points will be cancelled if you get all SIX teams in by the last deadline and have NOT accumulated over 5 penalty points.

The first deadine is Saturday, July 16.
The second deadline is Satutrday, July 23.
The final deadline is Saturday, July 30.

If you do have any teams completed yet, you'd better start working on them immediately. league numbers will be posted shortly. If you accumulate 10 penalty points, I will have no choice but to replace you. I don't want to be put into the position where it's August 1st and
three people haven't entered any teams yet.  If you don't think you can build your teams in a timely manner, let me know ASAP.  There are plenty of people on the waiting list waiting to jump in.
6/14/2011 12:22 PM

Site-mail list

alleyviper; ballantine; bardin; batandball; beauchamp; beirnej1; besterateam; bheid408; bigfatjew; bighappyguy; bighooze; bigmc; bigsteve12; blackmink18; BLCROW; Bootone; brianjw; btown; buddhagamer; calhoop; chargingryno; Chisock; cmolli; contrarian23; cstrohmier; cubbies84; Dalefan1; daronb; darthaudible; dewelch71; dippedncrack; discodemo; dlchow; Donburgh; dougpalm; ejstockman; elonsmitty; footballmm11; forte4him; gorbyruss; hacker7; happyhours; id_203; jfranco77; Jtpsops; just4me; letchkins; maddog162; markeking; marlowe; mensu1954; mildnhazy; mllama54; mpitt76; msleath; mw100; nasty_llama; ncih; newarkwilder; odalisgagne; Oli35; oskies; pmars2001; profcake; r90377; rbow923; Relkcirts; River_Rats; rmdriskill; ryan_horner; schwarze; sford; sgsmith; shaybee; spikeboots; stan74; stroh23; teal_leo; thebubbaq; thejuice6; tjefferson; toddcommish; tracyr; trd3; tridentric; Tucker T's; tulsaslide; wetwillytwo; wildthings1; woody5254; Yabahos; yankeeso7; Yaz_Benders; ybjsports; zephyr1949; zlionsfan

7/18/2011 4:26 PM (edited)
Tomorrow is the first deadline.
7/15/2011 10:59 AM
The second deadline (4 teams done) is Satutrday, July 23.
7/19/2011 10:29 AM
Round 1 Roster Deadlines (2011 WIS Championship) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.