Why Antonsirius is a piece of human garbage! Topic

You may notice that Anton called me out as a racist.

This forces me to defend myself.

Saying you are not a racist is like saying you didnt cheat on your wife. Just answering the question makes you seem guilty.

Since I am in no way a racist the fact that Anton would do this just to try to win "Debate Points" in a little political debate proves that he is in fact HUMAN GARBAGE!!

5/29/2011 3:39 AM
You're so hateful.

5/29/2011 5:16 AM
Actually, dumbass, you did exactly what he wanted you to do.   I keep telling you this but you just don't listen.

He diverts your attention away from the point at hand and you always follow right along.

Of course, this is from the Libby handbook.   Get away from the issues and sceam RACIST!!!!!! at the top of your lungs.  It's a great defense for our President.
5/29/2011 6:41 AM
Hilarious. I cite specific instances where you make racist arguments and racist excuses for your position on the Bolling "chugging 40s" Tweet and in the subsequent spinoff conversation, and why they are racist, and all you can respond with is "I'm not racist! Anton's just trying to score debate points!"

Answer the specifics, or bugger off back to Stormfront  where you belong.
5/29/2011 12:42 PM
My response is that not every comment that is racial in nature implies racism, let alone proves racism.

My response is not every tasteless response should be treated the same way as being a KKK member.

And your response is everyone who disagrees with you is a "Racist".

Not racially insensetive. Not some lesser standard. People are either good or bad by 100%.

And as I siad denying a "Racist" charge is like denying a charge that you cheated on your wife. You are scarred by it even if it is false.

And as Mike points out this is politically charged. You always seem to find the Conservative who said something. You have never pointed out something that  a liberal said. And you never will.

And their is a double standard. Imus lost his job, Jackson never lost anything.

So I still declare you human garbage.
5/29/2011 2:09 PM
Goddammit.  Except for the last sentence, you let him do it again.  Do you even realize what you do?
5/29/2011 2:12 PM
I consider this a sepcial occasion. Raicsm is a serious topic and I cannot let him do this.
5/29/2011 2:22 PM
Yet, by starting another thread and defending your position again, you've done exactly that.

5/29/2011 3:14 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/29/2011 2:09:00 PM:
And your response is everyone who disagrees with you is a "Racist". 

Not everyone. Just you.

**** off, liar.
5/29/2011 3:24 PM
So I won. You have dropped your baseless claim of racism and went back to your almost psychotic claim that because we disagree I am a liar!
5/29/2011 4:13 PM
5/29/2011 4:26 PM
swamp.....STOP YOUR INCESSENT WHINING!!!!!!!  Truly, no one gives a crap if you are or are not a racist. YOU ARE NOT RELEVENT!
5/29/2011 4:30 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/29/2011 4:13:00 PM (view original):
So I won. You have dropped your baseless claim of racism and went back to your almost psychotic claim that because we disagree I am a liar!
The two aren't mutually exclusive, fucktard.
5/29/2011 4:35 PM
You just claimed I call everyone who disagrees with me a racist. I called you a liar for saying it.

Provide other examples of me calling someone I disagree with a racist, or admit that you lied. Those are your only two choices.
5/29/2011 5:10 PM

No, there's a third choice.  It is.......................**** OFF, LIAR!!!!!

5/29/2011 5:33 PM
1|2|3...13 Next ▸
Why Antonsirius is a piece of human garbage! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.