it's dead here Topic

and I know who I think killed it.
11/7/2021 1:47 PM
Who and why?
Btw - one person is dead and another might be.
11/7/2021 1:54 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/7/2021 1:47:00 PM (view original):
and I know who I think killed it.
Don’t you mean that you think that you know
not that know who you think.

Step up and show some gumption and explain yourself.
11/7/2021 2:18 PM
It also sucks, and the douche between wylie's post and this post has got blood on his hands
11/7/2021 2:19 PM
Why doesn't somebody (hint, hint) post one of them dumb music lists.............. or movie lists, or "torch" singer lists........(you know populated by the likes of Sinatra), that he used to do..................back be4 He was banned and returned (not so) incognito...............
11/7/2021 2:19 PM
I will be happy to post my personal list of the greatest albums of all time.

rspbrain - why do I have blood on my hands.

the way I see it is 2 people incapable of substantive posts are intimidated and others are jealous.
Especially since I enjoy myself.

Funny how I promote freedom to post more then my critics.

And funny how a pragmatic left to center loyal democrat scares far left wingers or independents.
And funny how someone who says he loves music hates with a passion, people who love to give opinions about what they love sometimes in lists
and funny how that person has hang ups about me having a strong opinion and daring to use a word like assessment
and funny how someone who has the guts to state his opinion is called an arbiter.

Ill keep posting and you losers - you 3 - will keep reading them.
11/7/2021 4:19 PM (edited)
It is mostly brain dead around here.
wylie that starts with you.
Bocked by 84 people and still has the audacity to criticize people with something to say.
11/7/2021 3:15 PM
Dino......... I'll give you this much, a favorite quote of mine from a life long inspiration to me, Danny O'Keefe

"There are none so dumb as those who will not speak, so spit it out soldier it's the feel that counts"

countered by the reality that "even a fish would stay out of trouble if he kept his mouth shut"

That last quote I attribute to my late Father who was trying to teach me a bit about reality/life.
11/7/2021 3:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/7/2021 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Dino......... I'll give you this much, a favorite quote of mine from a life long inspiration to me, Danny O'Keefe

"There are none so dumb as those who will not speak, so spit it out soldier it's the feel that counts"

countered by the reality that "even a fish would stay out of trouble if he kept his mouth shut"

That last quote I attribute to my late Father who was trying to teach me a bit about reality/life.
And I will give you my favorite quote - Dont teach a fish how to swim.
11/7/2021 4:01 PM
Quote post by Jetson21 on 11/7/2021 4:19:00 PM:

"Especially since I enjoy myself. . . Ill keep posting and you losers will keep reading them."

I'll give him this much : it takes 2 tango. Do y'all think you win if you try to get the last word ? He aint going anywhere and won't shut up. So why feed the troll ? Block and/or ignore and/or post something somewhere else should suffice. Why do y'all think I rarely come around anymore and apparently he knows just how close to get to the line this time without going over that admin ain't gonna do anything ? You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Take a cue from that time in regular SLB forum when he posted something relatively tame and non-offensive, WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY ! Y'all go do something somewhere else and stop feeding the self-important hillside of bull dung.
11/7/2021 4:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
And as far as people not posting - they are all heavily right wing people. I’m not a name caller but they can’t dominate me like they can the idiots so they gave up.
11/7/2021 5:18 PM
And when the haters get irate over religious stuff from people such as yourself I am the only one that constantly speaks up for your right to post comfortably without being denigrated or told to shut up.

Why do you not practice what you preach ?
11/7/2021 5:23 PM
The reason that there are few posters is because most people don’t want to talk politics and most of those that do are overwhelmingly from the right
and they don’t like hearing a person who won’t sound like an idiot.

Yet I always defend them and I am friendly to anyone who acts like a human being to me.

Yes I will post and I have not even come close to going over the line except to the right wing and left wing cancel culture people.

Take that fatz.
11/7/2021 5:29 PM
Posted by Mwett on 11/7/2021 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Quote post by Jetson21 on 11/7/2021 4:19:00 PM:

"Especially since I enjoy myself. . . Ill keep posting and you losers will keep reading them."

I'll give him this much : it takes 2 tango. Do y'all think you win if you try to get the last word ? He aint going anywhere and won't shut up. So why feed the troll ? Block and/or ignore and/or post something somewhere else should suffice. Why do y'all think I rarely come around anymore and apparently he knows just how close to get to the line this time without going over that admin ain't gonna do anything ? You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Take a cue from that time in regular SLB forum when he posted something relatively tame and non-offensive, WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY ! Y'all go do something somewhere else and stop feeding the self-important hillside of bull dung.
Best advise I've heard today by far!
Time to follow it.
11/7/2021 6:50 PM
1234 Next ▸
it's dead here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.