Endless Boosters! Topic

Sign me up!

I know myacarditis is affecting young men at an unprecedented level but they should just feel thankful that the old political leaders aren't sending them off to die in wars like they used to. Hail Fear and Hail Fauci!
12/17/2021 9:51 PM
The whole movie makes me wanna puke

Good point though
12/17/2021 11:30 PM

12/18/2021 12:02 PM
Mass formation psychosis! Read about it before Google completely censors it
12/18/2021 12:21 PM

Myocarditis has received recent attention after a pre-print study from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute was withdrawn due to a calculation error that erroneously increased the rate of contracting the condition as a side effect of Covid-19 vaccination. This paper incorrectly reported a one in 1,000 risk of myocarditis as a side effect, which was subsequently promoted on blogs and social media sites as a reason to distrust Covid-19 vaccines. It also received some attention after Taiwan halted its administration of the second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine for people aged 12–17 years due to myocarditis concerns – the country is awaiting further data before proceeding with the vaccine rollout in this age group.

While cases of myocarditis have been reported in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following mRNA Covid-19 vaccination, these rates have been lower than those reported in the retracted paper. The majority of events have occurred in male adolescents and young adults after the second dose. The side effect has a prevalence of around 12.6 cases for every million second doses administered. For males aged 12–29 years, the group with the highest rates of myocarditis, there are an estimated 39 to 47 cases for every million second doses given. Most vaccine-related myocarditis patients who receive care respond well and recover. An Israeli MRI study has found that most of the damage to the heart is mild with favourable outcomes, and no long-term effects are expected.

It is important to note that Covid-19 also causes myocarditis, with an estimated 28% of hospitalised patients showing signs of heart muscle injury. The risk of the condition is around 16 times higher in Covid-19 patients than in the uninfected, with inpatient visits for myocarditis 42% higher last year compared with 2019. In addition, the risk of myocarditis is 37 times higher for children with Covid-19 than in their uninfected peers. These rates indicate that the small risks of myocarditis from vaccination are still outweighed by the risks of Covid-19.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/comment/myocarditis-risks-covid-19-vaccines/

12/18/2021 1:29 PM
This is not healthy. Get help.
12/18/2021 1:31 PM

CDC: 94 Children Ages 5-11 Have Died of COVID; 0.00012% of All COVID Deaths

By Susan Jones | October 26, 2021 | 11:13am EDT

CNSNews.com) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration was meeting on Tuesday to consider authorizing Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 years old.

As part of the daylong presentation, Fiona Havers, a member of the CDC's COVID-19 Response Team, gave an overview of COVID-19 in children ages 5–11, noting that children are at least as likely as adults to be infected with SARS-CoV-2, but they are far less likely to die:

According to Havers:

-- There have been around 1.9 million COVID cases reported in the 5-11 age group.

-- Between January 1, 2020 and October 16, 2021, only 94 children ages 5-11 have died of COVID, which is 0.00012 percent of the 723,880 total U.S. COVID deaths through the week ending Oct. 16, 2021; and it is 17.34 percent of the 542 children ages 0-17 who have died of COVID since the pandemic began.

-- 8,300 children ages 5-11 have been hospitalized with COVID to date.

-- Underlying risk factors in hospitalized children ages 5-11 include obesity, chronic metabolic disease, feeding tube dependence, cardiovascular disease, neurologic disorders, chronic lung disease, blood disorders, immunosuppressed conditions, and "other" conditions.

-- During the 12-month period October 2, 2020 through October 3, 2021, there were 66 COVID-19 associated deaths in children 5-11, making COVID the eighth leading cause of death for this age group, behind accidents (969 deaths); malignant neoplasms (525); Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities (274); assault/homicide (207); heart disease (115); chronic lower respiratory diseases (107); influenza and pneumonia (84); intentional self-harm/suicide (also 66 deaths).

12/18/2021 1:42 PM
I think GG is beyond help.
12/18/2021 2:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

DOUGOUT - There will be no spin. The spin stops here.

I love the sweet taste of irony in the morning.
12/18/2021 2:59 PM

12/18/2021 4:26 PM
How’s that Southern Border wall coming?

Who paid for it?

Did yer boy roll out a health plan yet to replace the one he SWORE he would get rid of?

How did “infrastructure week” go?

Did he prove that election fraud using that kraken thing?

Did he ever release his taxes, as promised?

#LOSER

12/19/2021 12:40 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

12/20/2021 11:16 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

DOUGOUT - There will be no spin. The spin stops here.

I love the sweet taste of irony in the morning.

PS:

How’s that Southern Border wall coming?

Who paid for it?

Did yer boy roll out a health plan yet to replace the one he SWORE he would get rid of?

How did “infrastructure week” go?

Did he prove that election fraud using that kraken thing?

Did he ever release his taxes, as promised?

#LOSER
12/22/2021 7:34 AM
Endless Boosters! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.