Ukraine is Transphobic Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Go away

Jesus Christ find something better to do, or something better to be worried about
2/25/2022 6:25 PM
I have to comment.
I'm not offended by the comments because of the source.
I am offended by your total lack of humor. It disgusts me.
You think it is satire, but it is not. Satire requires wit and irony, and humor.
Satire never pokes fun at victimized groups although bigoted morons, think that is satire.
I have broken my rule on insults here, but your posts are so sickening and humorless and elementary school juvenile that, I had to comment.
I have never seen a post by you that wasn't an insult to my intelligence and, anyone else with a brain and a heart.
2/25/2022 6:30 PM
Anyone responding to his content is a moron.
I reserve my true ire for this dull and boring poser.
Answering him brings down this vacated forum even worse.
2/25/2022 6:34 PM
It's not even good satire because no one on the left is saying anything like what gg is pretending is going on.

Obviously I think trans women should be treated as women and vice versa but holy **** that's like 100000x down my list of concerns right now

******* pathetic
2/25/2022 6:41 PM
It's also very, very predictable. Like, I kid you not, I was thinking of doing a thread mocking what someone like GG would be saying rn about the crisis in Ukraine but you actually managed to be even dumber and more sad than what I could have anticipated
2/25/2022 6:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/25/2022 6:41:00 PM (view original):
It's not even good satire because no one on the left is saying anything like what gg is pretending is going on.

Obviously I think trans women should be treated as women and vice versa but holy **** that's like 100000x down my list of concerns right now

******* pathetic
I can't believe that you take it serious enough to comment on the substance.
I find that mystifying.
2/25/2022 6:44 PM

2/25/2022 9:20 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/25/2022 7:31:00 PM (view original):
The underpinnings of your whole philosophy distingrate whenever they come into contact with a real world crisis. If that's not the case, why aren't people outraged that the Ukrainian govt specifically forbid MEN to leave? Clearly insinuating that gender roles reflect reality.
Because trans men are men and vice versa? If the Ukrainian government specifically outlined that trans women are still required to stay, I would agree that it's wrong. It would also be so far down my list of concerns that it's wholesale irrelevant.

I have no idea what the order's implications are for trans people. I would actually wager that recognized trans people in Ukraine are affected by the order according to their gender identity, especially if they're on hormones. I would imagine that if your official gender is recognized as a man, it would apply that way according to the order. And people can change legal gender in Ukraine. I would also not be surprised if it's the opposite considering the general views of LGBT rights in Ukraine.

There's no hypocrisy or ideological contradiction here. I just don't see Ukraine being invaded and immediately use it as an opportunity to yell about trans people, because I'm not a lunatic
2/25/2022 10:53 PM
Now, if your point is more on a feminist lens arguing that the order might be sexist because it specifically forced men to stay, I still don't have a problem with that because on average, men are gonna be more capable and willing fighters than women, and it makes more optical sense as well.

But trans men are gonna also fall along those lines and if you've ever seen a trans woman, I don't think you would believe they're just as capable and ready to fight as biological men.

If someone is born as a woman but chooses to identify as a guy, it probably means they identify with some form of masculinity that would enable them to be capable fighters. Especially if they're on hormones, I doubt you would ever know. So it actually makes more sense if, as I assume, the order applies to legal gender status.

Either way, I know I'm giving you what you want by wasting my time responding wholesale to this inane argument, especially because I know now that your point has been thoroughly debunked, you won't post a reply and will move on to the next insane talking point. I'm betting it's gonna be something about how Russiagate caused this invasion or something like that because Daddy Greenwald said it on Fox.
2/25/2022 10:58 PM
why do you bother trying to reason with GG, tangplay??
2/26/2022 12:25 AM
I understand that by actually trying to argue with him, I'm doing exactly what he wants. He wants me to waste my time.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it.

And on another level, it is a bit funny that gg pretends to be some above-it-all intellectual, when in reality he's quite prone to fall for misinformation and is clearly stuck in a media bubble that has severely impacted his ability to make reasonable arguments.

I do think he's intelligent, but most of his arguments pretty clearly fall apart when scrutinized just a little bit. I'm open and willing to have my opinions and beliefs challenged, while he runs and starts a new random thread whenever someone responds to something he says. The dichotomy is pretty clear.
2/26/2022 12:56 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/25/2022 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/25/2022 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Go away

Jesus Christ find something better to do, or something better to be worried about
Are you saying that trans women are not women? Wow, it's sad how quick your convictions fold.

More, I'm sad for non-binary folx being delegitimized by the transphobic Ukrainian govt.
You idiots haven’t realized how much this trolling nonsense makes the rest of us realize how **** your arguments are, huh? Keep it up.
2/26/2022 1:32 AM
12 Next ▸
Ukraine is Transphobic Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.