don't ignore the science Topic

Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.
5/1/2022 10:24 PM
5/2/2022 4:21 PM
5/18/2022 6:57 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/18/2022 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Message to U Tube and their recommendations. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMANDA OF JOHNNY DEPP (Stop pushing them on me)

I get the clips (at least five new ones) every time I open U Tube
5/19/2022 3:32 AM
I'm pretty sure youtube does not read these forums.
5/19/2022 2:42 PM
5/19/2022 5:56 PM
FROM THE NEWS TODAY (AZ Republic Newspaper!)

"Lake Powell’s elevation has dropped more than 160 feet since it was essentially full at the turn of this century, and the pace has quickened in recent years. Dropping below what the outlets were designed to handle would jeopardize delivery of the water needed to irrigate farms and fully supply cities from Phoenix and Las Vegas to Los Angeles and Tijuana."

Yet, many Republicans and many other uninformed miscreants want us to believe that Climate Change is a democratic hoax designed to get control of our individual lives!! Just like that global hoax the Corona Virus. You know, the HOAX that has killed millions of folks worldwide.

For the mathematically challenged the FACT is that Lake Powell has LOST 7.27 FEET of water per year since 2000!!
AND the fact is that IF we don't wake up and acknowledge reality fairly quickly we (US HUMANS) face the reality that WE have so polluted and mismanaged the global environment so severely we are dooming ALL life to extinction far sooner than any of us reckoned!!

I'm aware there are a few uninformed (read that as stupid) doofusses that will make fun of this post and claim that Climate Change is false or a hoax!
I don't care what the unintelligent have to say! But, I will point out that those that do ridicule this post should have their OWN bias and knowledge base examined.

Survival is a tad too serious to be listening to the mentally challenged!
8/4/2022 9:54 AM
fake news!

if global warming is then why do john kerry and al gore ride air conditioned gas guzzling bullet proof SUVs and private jets everywhere?
8/4/2022 7:57 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 8/4/2022 7:58:00 PM (view original):
fake news!

if global warming is then why do john kerry and al gore ride air conditioned gas guzzling bullet proof SUVs and private jets everywhere?
Obviously they're promoting the idea that YOU and I should reduce OUR tiny carbon footprint.
They have no interest in reducing theirs.
8/4/2022 9:01 PM
we are legion

they are one guy

it takes a world to lower a temp

europe is saying you can't start your air conditioning till it hits 80 out and your heating till it hits 50 or something

mind them thermostats, minions, that our grandkids may live
8/4/2022 9:24 PM
End showers. Revel in individual scents!
8/5/2022 8:38 AM
Al Gore Rhythm does not take private jets. He does not own one and does not ride on one.
The original source for this was Donald Trump.
8/5/2022 10:33 AM
TY for that Dino. I'm glad I opened your post!
You revealed the source of misinformation!
Always a positive contribution.
8/5/2022 11:50 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/4/2022 9:54:00 AM (view original):
FROM THE NEWS TODAY (AZ Republic Newspaper!)

"Lake Powell’s elevation has dropped more than 160 feet since it was essentially full at the turn of this century, and the pace has quickened in recent years. Dropping below what the outlets were designed to handle would jeopardize delivery of the water needed to irrigate farms and fully supply cities from Phoenix and Las Vegas to Los Angeles and Tijuana."

Yet, many Republicans and many other uninformed miscreants want us to believe that Climate Change is a democratic hoax designed to get control of our individual lives!! Just like that global hoax the Corona Virus. You know, the HOAX that has killed millions of folks worldwide.

For the mathematically challenged the FACT is that Lake Powell has LOST 7.27 FEET of water per year since 2000!!
AND the fact is that IF we don't wake up and acknowledge reality fairly quickly we (US HUMANS) face the reality that WE have so polluted and mismanaged the global environment so severely we are dooming ALL life to extinction far sooner than any of us reckoned!!

I'm aware there are a few uninformed (read that as stupid) doofusses that will make fun of this post and claim that Climate Change is false or a hoax!
I don't care what the unintelligent have to say! But, I will point out that those that do ridicule this post should have their OWN bias and knowledge base examined.

Survival is a tad too serious to be listening to the mentally challenged!
Mentally challenged if you believe all this bullshit. U be Naiive and a sucker for a con job. Global temp is one degree higher than fifty years ago. And this heat is caused by the SUN. = Science: grade five.

That Newspaper is a RAG, even if most of you don't believe that the media is more interested in Manipulating public opinion, than reporting the FACTS. I have been watching this play out ever since the ,media generated hoax in 1973. the would be energy crisis (that never was) laugh at the calamity of the naiive and brainwashed. YOU fall for this crap as though Al Gore et al are Gods. They are corrupt. Yet you bozo's happily hand them all the power they need. Bowing to their huckstering like lambs being led to the slaughter.. and you are that and more

So the level is down. Maybe the desert is hsving a drought, or . Chicken Little loves you folks

8/9/2022 4:51 AM
and to the media: I coiuld \care less about amber heard and Johnny Depp. enough already
8/9/2022 4:54 AM
12 Next ▸
don't ignore the science Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.