Hey canuck Topic

saw this comment on an article about today's shooting in Illinois. What do you say to this?

The comments are fascinating and may provide some clues why there is so much gun violence in the US. Without knowing anything about the perpetrator, many people are making assumptions that he must be a Democrat or Republican, left, right, Antifa, Trump supporter, etc. There seems to be so much hate directed at someone who aligns with a different political view. In Canada the most recent mass shooting was in April 2020. The perpetrator was disguised as a police officer and had a mocked-up car that looked like a real police vehicle. 22 people were killed during the rampage. Within two weeks, the Prime Minister announced a ban on 1,500 makes and models of military-grade and assault-style weapons. There hasn't been a mass shooting since.
But weapons bans don't make any difference, right?
7/4/2022 11:49 PM
yeah, you keep saying gun laws have no effect, and I keep giving you statistics that show they do, which you just ignoree because they don't fit your narrative.

No, I am not stupid enough to think criminals will be stopped from getting a gun if they want one, but a lot of the mass shootings that have been happening lately 9and there are far too many of them) were committed by people who GOT THEIR GUNS LEGALLY! Gun laws will not prevent all mass killings but if they even stop one that is an improvement.

YOU WAKE UP!!
7/5/2022 12:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2022 12:58:00 PM (view original):
yeah, you keep saying gun laws have no effect, and I keep giving you statistics that show they do, which you just ignoree because they don't fit your narrative.

No, I am not stupid enough to think criminals will be stopped from getting a gun if they want one, but a lot of the mass shootings that have been happening lately 9and there are far too many of them) were committed by people who GOT THEIR GUNS LEGALLY! Gun laws will not prevent all mass killings but if they even stop one that is an improvement.

YOU WAKE UP!!
The zealot ignores it when you hit him with actual evidence that he's a schmuck. It's typical deflection. People like our canuck schmuck are exceptionally good at deflection and its close friend projection.

Hell, people like dummy, mwethead and the zealot project so much you'd think they would own a chain of cineplexes by now.

Their entire modus operandi is to Lie, Deflect, Project and live by the THE 5 D'S OF DODGEBALL
7/5/2022 1:48 PM
Again resorting to his entire modus operandi...

Lie, Deflect, Project and live by the THE 5 D'S OF DODGEBALL
7/5/2022 3:28 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/5/2022 1:48:00 PM (view original):

YOU WAKE UP!!
The zealot ignores it when you hit him with actual evidence that he's a schmuck. It's typical deflection. People like our canuck schmuck are exceptionally good at deflection and its close friend projection.

Hell, people like dummy, mwethead and the zealot project so much you'd think they would own a chain of cineplexes by now.

Their entire modus operandi is to Lie, Deflect, Project and live by the THE 5 D'S OF DODGEBALL
When do I dodge ? I don't, as far as I'm aware. I would luv to be reminded or see examples. I say nothing either way about Trump or 'sides'. Yes, all 3 of us luv Jesus but even then I don't necessarily agree wholeheartedly with either of the other 2's methods which doing more harm than good are bound in this setting to get others of a different or non persuasion riled up.

With one notable exception whose already made his eternal bed and dug that grave, I haven't told you or anyone else you're going to hell. Maybe it's your conscience talking to you. I'd be happy to continue the conv or drop it altogether, but plz take me out of the mix of hitting you over the head with it or being against you.
7/5/2022 4:21 PM
Posted by Mwett on 7/5/2022 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 7/5/2022 1:48:00 PM (view original):

YOU WAKE UP!!

When do I dodge ? I don't, as far as I'm aware. I would luv to be reminded or see examples. I say nothing either way about Trump or 'sides'. Yes, all 3 of us luv Jesus but even then I don't necessarily agree wholeheartedly with either of the other 2's methods which doing more harm than good are bound in this setting to get others of a different or non persuasion riled up.

With one notable exception whose already made his eternal bed and dug that grave, I haven't told you or anyone else you're going to hell. Maybe it's your conscience talking to you. I'd be happy to continue the conv or drop it altogether, but plz take me out of the mix of hitting you over the head with it or being against you.
You are afraid to say my name.
I have said nothing more then a few others but I challenge your BS and your condescending personality.
I absolutely believe that if there is heaven which I doubt I have a much better chance then you.
And as far as beds are concerned do you sleep in a single bed eschewing the joys of life or you don’t need any because you are a bride.
7/5/2022 4:55 PM
Dracula had female and male brides so I assume that the same can be said about Jesus.
7/5/2022 4:57 PM
"I have said nothing more then a few others but I challenge your BS and your condescending personality."
Look who's talking
7/5/2022 5:12 PM
One more thing to contemplate.
The claims made about Jesus could not have happened unless the Old Testament stories spoken of and related there were exactly as written - not exaggerated or metaphorical.

That there were 2 people at the beginning of earth 5800 years ago -,Adam and Eve- that they had 2 boys and population began. Do the math. And they spoke in a fluent language that I guess came from God

And God created a world wide flood that killed everyone and every thing except for one family and 2 of every specie of animals on a fairly sized boat that was built by a few people rather quickly and it had elephants and giraffes and Bears and wolves and every type of primates every species of dog and cat and lions and tigers
And I assume The Dinosaurs because Christian fundamentalists believe that either dinosaur bones are a cosmic joke or they lived along early humans
so into the boat goes brontosaurus and T-Rex
and Toronto Raptors etc.
And how about Exodus - this is where i got off the bus when I was in elementary school.
Killing innocent first born including babies, magic,
The other plagues and the red sea parting like a bad hair cut and the Hebrews saved while the Egyptians drowned etc. This one of those gigs where God Almighty turns into an unforgiving massive mass murderer.
As far as belief in God that story is not my cup of tea.

There is a fun story where a donkey speaks hebrew.
Some of the laws in Leviticus and elsewhere may have been apropos in that era but not in a civilized world that can kindly acknowledge all peoples.
That God could have delivered some of these laws is as ridiculous as ridiculous can get.
There is so much more but this is enough for now.

7/5/2022 5:19 PM
In Real Life I never discuss religion of any kind except sometimes Buddhism because I respect it very much and I have some friends who are.
I have a very old friend who is a fundamentalist.
We never ever talk religion.

But you 3 stooges bombard us with threats of hell.
That is truly despicable and sleazy.

So the 3 of you are dirt bags for doing that and I’m just giving you some of your own medicine.
I guess you will just have to deal with it.

Every time the 3 of you do a good deed you are hoping for a good report card.
When I do good things I do without any thought of reward except a good feeling back.
Thats all - no fear of hell and no quest for heaven.

Good for the sake of goodness.
It is a damned shame that you don’t live that way.
7/5/2022 5:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2022 5:12:00 PM (view original):
"I have said nothing more then a few others but I challenge your BS and your condescending personality."
Look who's talking
Wylie - your posts are mostly inane which is a perfect description. Once in a while you say something adequate. I’m sorry if I really dislike your Captain Obvious comments.
Everybody knows that.
7/5/2022 5:29 PM
Posted by Mwett on 7/5/2022 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Dino's going to hell
Dino's going to hell
Hi-hi the derry-o
Dino's going to hell
If you think that means anything to me you are even dumber then I think.

Fact is that you are unable to debate the things I say.

Maybe you can get into with the likes a wylie - who insists on being a simple simon.
7/5/2022 5:32 PM
Dino's going to hell
Dino's going to hell
Hi-hi the derry-o
Dino's going to hell
7/5/2022 5:39 PM
Once again saying that someone is going to hell because I believe in a more civilized and modern approach to religion leaves you as a degenerate and most vile person. Whether it rolls off me or not and it does you keep showing that you have learned precious little of your religion.
And i am only responding to you by showing flaws
which only cause you to keep repeating the hell stuff.

I think my point is proven.
7/5/2022 5:41 PM
Hellboy
7/5/2022 6:03 PM
12 Next ▸
Hey canuck Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.