Men in women's restrooms. Topic

Men should NOT be in women's restrooms.

transgender man who says a campground owner told him to use the women's bathroom on the site says he was beaten up by a group of men and arrested after a dispute with other guests over his presence there.

Noah Ruiz, who still has female body parts but identifies as a man, had tried to use the ladies' room at the campground in Preble County, Ohio, but a woman using the bathroom became upset he was in there because he is a man.

The 20-year-old told local news channel Fox 19: "I was using the bathroom, and she just started shouting. She was like, 'Who the f*** is in here?' And I replied, 'I am.' My girlfriend replied, 'I am as well.' She was like, 'No man should be in this bathroom. If you're a man you need to use a man's bathroom.' And I was like, 'I'm transgender. I have woman body parts, and I was told to use this bathroom.'"
Ruiz said that as he walked out of the restroom on July 3 following the argument with the woman in there, three men approached and attacked him: "They, like, grabbed me up off the ground. They choked me out. They said, 'I'll kill you, you f***, doing all this.' And I said, 'Dude, I'm not; I'm using the right bathroom. Rick Cross, the owner of this establishment, told me to use the bathroom. I'm following the rules."

After the alleged physical assault, the dispute continued to escalate with more campers arriving at the scene, police said. Preble County Sheriff Michael Simpson said: "When they arrived, deputies weren't aware of an assault. There was a large crowd gathering and Ruiz was highly intoxicated and was becoming belligerent."

Ruiz's mother, Jennifer Ruiz, told Fox 19 that her son had "got out of hand" by this point, but only because "no one was listening to him." Ruiz himself appeared to nod as his mother said he acknowledged he could have handled the situation differently at that point.

Deputies arrested Ruiz for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. They did not know about the alleged assault that had previously occurred, the sheriff said, but Ruiz later filed an assault report. The sheriff's office said their investigation is continuing and they are looking for the men involved.

https://www.newsweek.com/trans-man-attacked-using-womens-restroom-ohio-1723432

Transgender and gender-nonbinary teens face greater risk of sexual assault in schools that prevent them from using bathrooms or locker rooms consistent with their gender identity, according to a recent study.

Researchers looked at data from a survey of nearly 3,700 U.S. teens aged 13-17. The study found that 36% of transgender or gender-nonbinary students with restricted bathroom or locker room access reported being sexually assaulted in the last 12 months, according to a May 6, 2019 CNN article. Of all students surveyed, 1 out of every 4, or 25.9%, reported being a victim of sexual assault in the past year.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/transgender-teens-restricted-bathroom-access-sexual-assault/

Congrats, conservatives. Your policies have led to more people getting sexually and physically assaulted. Happy now?

7/11/2022 10:30 PM
Only people who lack compassion or innate intelligence would want a monster lite like Desantis.
He is like diet Trump. He beat his chest as if he cured polio because he got his typical republicans in the legislature pass Do not say gay.
How many teachers in K to 3 were doing that.
Maybe a few. That’s all. He demeaned gay people and put them in danger.

We are going backwards since Trump.
The right wing bible thumpers still have an agenda and are just waiting for set up cases to reach them.

It seems clear to me that they will throw marriage equality to the states to do as they please just like abortion.
And the abortion pills and IUD will also become states rights.

The last time we had so much dangerous decision making along those lines was the civil war era.

On marriage equality i can see at least 4 talking about tradition and history again and it will be entirely religious enveloped in legalese.

There are problems.
7/11/2022 11:45 PM (edited)
Trans gender people are understood and accepted by the vast majority of 30 and under demographics.
The majority of the trouble makers are 50 and up imo.

What these GOP bums are doing is energizing dems and demoralizing a segment of their own voters.
7/11/2022 11:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/11/2022 10:30:00 PM (view original):

transgender man who says a campground owner told him to use the women's bathroom on the site says he was beaten up by a group of men and arrested after a dispute with other guests over his presence there.

Noah Ruiz, who still has female body parts but identifies as a man, had tried to use the ladies' room at the campground in Preble County, Ohio, but a woman using the bathroom became upset he was in there because he is a man.

The 20-year-old told local news channel Fox 19: "I was using the bathroom, and she just started shouting. She was like, 'Who the f*** is in here?' And I replied, 'I am.' My girlfriend replied, 'I am as well.' She was like, 'No man should be in this bathroom. If you're a man you need to use a man's bathroom.' And I was like, 'I'm transgender. I have woman body parts, and I was told to use this bathroom.'"
Ruiz said that as he walked out of the restroom on July 3 following the argument with the woman in there, three men approached and attacked him: "They, like, grabbed me up off the ground. They choked me out. They said, 'I'll kill you, you f***, doing all this.' And I said, 'Dude, I'm not; I'm using the right bathroom. Rick Cross, the owner of this establishment, told me to use the bathroom. I'm following the rules."

After the alleged physical assault, the dispute continued to escalate with more campers arriving at the scene, police said. Preble County Sheriff Michael Simpson said: "When they arrived, deputies weren't aware of an assault. There was a large crowd gathering and Ruiz was highly intoxicated and was becoming belligerent."

Ruiz's mother, Jennifer Ruiz, told Fox 19 that her son had "got out of hand" by this point, but only because "no one was listening to him." Ruiz himself appeared to nod as his mother said he acknowledged he could have handled the situation differently at that point.

Deputies arrested Ruiz for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. They did not know about the alleged assault that had previously occurred, the sheriff said, but Ruiz later filed an assault report. The sheriff's office said their investigation is continuing and they are looking for the men involved.

Transgender and gender-nonbinary teens face greater risk of sexual assault in schools that prevent them from using bathrooms or locker rooms consistent with their gender identity, according to a recent study.

Researchers looked at data from a survey of nearly 3,700 U.S. teens aged 13-17. The study found that 36% of transgender or gender-nonbinary students with restricted bathroom or locker room access reported being sexually assaulted in the last 12 months, according to a May 6, 2019 CNN article. Of all students surveyed, 1 out of every 4, or 25.9%, reported being a victim of sexual assault in the past year.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/transgender-teens-restricted-bathroom-access-sexual-assault/

Congrats, conservatives. Your policies have led to more people getting sexually and physically assaulted. Happy now?

and your left policies are great examples of insanity

While I don't agree with assaulting Trans genders.. they are total freaks..having had their minds twisted by the wicked lefties.

YOU DON"T NEED A B,Sc to figure this out. You have a pole or you have a hole. One is male, the other is female

Pretty simple

HARVARD: The most over rated institution on the planet.. The don't teach, they destroy minds

and I would never hire anyone from there

7/12/2022 5:35 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/12/2022 5:35:00 AM (view original):

While I don't agree with assaulting Trans genders.. they are total freaks..having had their minds twisted by the wicked lefties.

YOU DON"T NEED A B,Sc to figure this out. You have a pole or you have a hole. One is male, the other is female

Pretty simple

HARVARD: The most over rated institution on the planet.. The don't teach, they destroy minds

Hey - guy who was rejected by the community college - How do you explain kids who from a very early age are trans gender.
You can never accept that both being gay and being trans gender is what you call a natural and normal social variant just like red headed people is a social variant because it is the rare color of hair compared to the others.

If it was a mental illness there would be obvious signs of pathological behavior.

And both gay and transgender exists in liberals and conservatives - Lindsey Graham is a prominent example.

Your dilemma is that since Leviticus says that gay people should be punished ( was there liberal media back then ) it kind of blows down your house of cards to accept them and the normal natural reason for the identity.
7/12/2022 7:51 AM

Pretty simple

Nice. And I don't need a G.E.D. to discern hatred and fear when it's spelled out so clearly!

The "freak" around here is you!!

Excuse me, "total freak"...............THAT would be your mental capacity.
Freaking hatred and stupidity.

One bad example from a wonderful Country full of intelligent people.
You should be ashamed!
7/12/2022 8:51 AM
I really don't get why they just don't go to whichever restroom is the least likely to arouse concern. Trans folks been going to the restroom that matched their outward appearance for decades with little incident.
7/12/2022 11:30 AM
7/12/2022 12:03 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/12/2022 11:30:00 AM (view original):
I really don't get why they just don't go to whichever restroom is the least likely to arouse concern. Trans folks been going to the restroom that matched their outward appearance for decades with little incident.
great point.
Bea Arthur is lucky she isn’t around today.
7/12/2022 12:17 PM
Ok, seriously, why would an actual liberal repost this story?

Sure, it's got some nice transgender rights window dressing, which the author clearly tried to play up. But the primary headline here is "drunk underage guy gets in fight at campground."

Honestly, it feels like a smarter version of coreander's schtick.
7/12/2022 1:21 PM

Pretty simple

What happens when "You have a pole or you have a hole. One is male, the other is female" isn't true?

I personally know people who were born hermaphroditic - IE, when they came out, they had both. How does that fit into your simple dichotomy?
7/12/2022 1:22 PM
Also, how is the fact that you would never hire anyone from Harvard supposed to be a meaningful point to anyone? You're some schmo on the internet that nobody has ever heard of. On the other hand, I think it's a safe bet that at least 700 of the 724 billionaires in the United States have hired Harvard grads. What does that tell us?
7/12/2022 1:24 PM

This is a situation where a person with a vagina got yelled at by a cis woman because she thought (correctly) that a guy was trying to enter the women's restroom. Do you think it might be a little more complicated than that?
7/12/2022 3:30 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/12/2022 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Woah! A rational opinion! Maybe bills that force trans people to go to the wrong bathroom are bad, actually, and lead to everyone being more uncomfortable and a higher level of assault rates!
7/12/2022 3:33 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/12/2022 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Ok, seriously, why would an actual liberal repost this story?

Sure, it's got some nice transgender rights window dressing, which the author clearly tried to play up. But the primary headline here is "drunk underage guy gets in fight at campground."

Honestly, it feels like a smarter version of coreander's schtick.
I mean it's a pretty clear repudiation of conservative bathroom policies.

A trans guy asks the restroom owner which bathroom he should go to, is told to go to the women's room, a cis woman is uncomfortable with him there, he leaves and gets beaten for being trans by a group of people who were calling him slurs, gets upset and defensive, and then the police show up and arrest him.

Your headline would be super misleading considering the fact that the trans guy was simply following orders and didn't instigate the fight. If I were being assaulted and berated for no reason, I'd get defensive and upset too.

What's ironic is that I'm willing to bet that the crowd of people thought that he was a trans WOMAN trying to enter the men's room.
7/12/2022 3:38 PM
1234 Next ▸
Men in women's restrooms. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.