GG Report Today Premium Membership Plan Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'd like to join! But under Joe Biden, my dollar shrinks every month. I find it harder to be able to feed myself or put gas in my car. Now I walk to work and I ate my cat. My credit rating is shot because I've been forced to max out my card. Do you think it possible the democrats might legislate a subsidy for people like me in the next build back deader plan?
8/13/2022 10:34 PM
I think you should learn some personal responsibility, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and stop blaming the government for your problems.
8/14/2022 12:27 AM
What HE said!
8/14/2022 9:04 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2022 12:27:00 AM (view original):
I think you should learn some personal responsibility, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and stop blaming the government for your problems.
Hmmmmm..............you mean like......um...don't blame.....government....like.....THE POLICE?

I get it. Don't blame the police and say DEFUND the government police. I get it now. You're saying DON'T BE ANTIFA or DON'T BE BLM. Do not protest the government. That makes sense. It's like....don't be outside a Supreme Court Justices home protesting. Get off your butt and get a job. Or don't be Antifa and burn down Federal buildings. Get off your butt and get TWO jobs (in this economy). Stop blaming TRUMP and the REPUBLICANS and do some work instead of another investigation.

NOW I GET IT!

WHAT HE SAID

8/14/2022 12:33 PM
do you really think you rile me up??? That's funny! I don't much care about anyone here or what they say, you even less than most.
8/14/2022 2:42 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2022 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2022 12:27:00 AM (view original):
Hmmmmm..............you mean like......um...don't blame.....government....like.....THE POLICE?

I get it. Don't blame the police and say DEFUND the government police. I get it now. You're saying DON'T BE ANTIFA or DON'T BE BLM. Do not protest the government. That makes sense. It's like....don't be outside a Supreme Court Justices home protesting. Get off your butt and get a job. Or don't be Antifa and burn down Federal buildings. Get off your butt and get TWO jobs (in this economy). Stop blaming TRUMP and the REPUBLICANS and do some work instead of another investigation.

NOW I GET IT!

WHAT HE SAID

No, I agree. I love the police!

Two of my favorite law enforcement institutions are the FBI and the IRS. You support law enforcement, right doug?

The IRS holds the wealthy in check with tax audits and the FBI does the same for large criminal operations. The police are important for small scale stuff. They all work in tandem. I totally agree. We should 100% support the blue, including the FBI and IRS.

And I also agree that people in power should focus more on helping people than complaining about personal drama. It's like, if you're still upset about an election that happened two years ago, get over it, you know? Get back to work and stop focusing on it.

Glad we agree on so much, Doug.
8/14/2022 3:40 PM
8/14/2022 5:45 PM
I'm the one on the RIGHT. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
8/14/2022 7:03 PM
You're a white woman?
8/14/2022 8:19 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2022 7:03:00 PM (view original):
I'm the one on the RIGHT. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you are a southpaw. That means a leftie,lol
8/15/2022 3:38 AM
GG Report Today Premium Membership Plan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.