HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Topic

NATIONAL SECURITY / NATE JACKSON

One Year After Biden Lost Afghanistan

Kabul fell to the Taliban on August 15, 2021, and it’s been downhill ever since.

8/15/2022 4:56 PM
1. Trump bound Biden
2. The same people complaining about Afghanistan are the biggest opponents of immigration of anyone who is not white or Christian.

Nuff said.
8/15/2022 5:01 PM
They were warned and they stayed.
That was their decision.

Nuff said.
8/15/2022 5:05 PM
8/15/2022 5:10 PM

8/15/2022 5:13 PM
Trump bound Biden

Nuff said.
8/15/2022 5:16 PM

8/15/2022 5:21 PM
why do you even bother to respond to doug???? why does anyone?
8/15/2022 6:50 PM
8/15/2022 7:00 PM

8/15/2022 7:12 PM
I am all for limiting immigrants to being Christian only. Muslims won't integrate. but instead; try push their sharia on us

That is, when they are not flying planes into buildings, or mass shooting people like in Roseberg Oregon

They hate Israel, behead non muslims , and if you want them here, you are stupid
8/16/2022 12:05 AM (edited)
I would actually support a policy banning people with lnf's political beliefs from the country, ironically enough because of very similar reasons to why he wants to ban Muslims.

Go kill gay people, storm capitols, and push religion somewhere else.

Like, seriously. Look up what actually happens in Saudi Arabia. It's what the far right wants here. I have no idea why people like you hate "radical Muslims" so much, considering they agree with your ideology more than most people do in America. People in the far right have already started to openly cite Saudi Arabia and Iran as positive examples of the types of cultural changes they want to push in America.

So go the **** away.
8/15/2022 11:29 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/15/2022 11:29:00 PM (view original):
I would actually support a policy banning people with lnf's political beliefs from the country, ironically enough because of very similar reasons to why he wants to ban Muslims.

Go kill gay people, storm capitols, and push religion somewhere else.

Like, seriously. Look up what actually happens in Saudi Arabia. It's what the far right wants here. I have no idea why people like you hate "radical Muslims" so much, considering they agree with your ideology more than most people do in America. People in the far right have already started to openly cite Saudi Arabia and Iran as positive examples of the types of cultural changes they want to push in America.

So go the **** away.
Hogwash. re people on the right

Islam supports stoning women to death for adultery, and if they were raped, they have to prove it.

cultural changes they want to push in America. Right.

Stop lying
8/16/2022 12:08 AM
12 Next ▸
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.