The FBI Installed Biden Topic

Zuckerberg revealed in an interview today. He said he regrets that facebook censored the now proven true Hunter Biden laptop story , the censorship of which likely swung the election.

More damningly, zuckerberg revealed that right before the story dropped the FBI warned him and his staff about upcoming russian disinformation, obviously, in retrospect, a blatant lie by the FBI since even the radical left New York Times now admits the laptop story was true.

Where were you when you learned, without a doubt, that democracy died in the US in november 2020?
8/25/2022 9:48 PM
Interesting. So Russian misinformation meant that democracy actually died in November 2016, right?

the censorship of which likely swung the election.

everyone knows about the Hunter Biden story. No one cares.

now proven true

that the laptop existed or the crazy wild conspiracies you came up with last year?

8/25/2022 10:23 PM
President Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates while he was vice president in the Obama White House, casting further doubt on the president’s repeated claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings.

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden said in 2019.

But the president met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency, a Reuters review found.
8/25/2022 10:56 PM
lmao you swapped out "Fox News" for "Reuters"

That's actually pretty funny.

Also, the fact that the FBI chose to limit the investigation of Hunter Biden until after the election is evidence of them being UNBIASED. The FBI works to not be viewed as a political organization . That's the reason why it was so shocking that Comey announced they were re-opening the Clinton email investigation days before the 2016 election (which arguably DID impact the results of that election, fwiw). That action was unprecedented and turned out to be a nothingburger anyway. It's also why the FBI waited so long to retrieve the documents from Trump and went through every process to ask nicely for them to be returned. They don't want to get involved in impacting politics.

I fully support investigating Hunter (which is currently happening). But there's no massive grand conspiracy here. Everyone in this story (except for maybe Hunter) acted as they probably should have given the situation. And the idea that this story is more of a scandal than anything Trump did in his 4 years and after is ludicrous.

Most everything about Hunter seems to be public and the worst you've found is that he has a big dick, ***** a lot, and gets high. That's not a massive scandal, sorry. Get actual evidence of a conspiracy or gtfoh
8/25/2022 11:15 PM
The core idea that "no one knew about the Hunter Biden story" is really weird. Everyone knew, but there wasn't enough meat there to actually be a scandal. People just didn't care. It's 2 years later and all you can do is vaguely gesture at bad behavior from Biden. Nothing tangible. Wake me up if you get something real - which, by the way, is possible.

But this is just sad
8/25/2022 11:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i was a hunnert percent against this thing til i saw the demographics

now as retaliation for the 2017 trump tax cut and all those forgiven 2020 "small business" PPP loans

i am a hunnert percent for it

compromise is no more the way in american politics

it's all about ramming it through

political assassinations soon to follow

we are now a banana republic
8/27/2022 11:32 AM
i might also add

Trump installed documents so he could muster a ruckus

8/27/2022 11:47 AM
The FBI Installed Biden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.