"Conservative policy is good for America" Topic

NOTE WHEN THESE TRENDS STARTED TO INCREASE/CHANGE

"GUYS TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS AND CONSERVATIVE SOCIAL POLICIES WILL TOTALLY WORK NEXT TIME TRUST ME, BESIDES WE CAN OWN THE LIBBBBBBBS"

"The Republican Party is totally the pro-worker party"
8/31/2022 1:47 AM
It's literally a running joke in sociology that you can take almost any chart about inequality in the US and the dividing line for when it all went to **** coincidentally was the 1980s

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 1980s??????
8/31/2022 1:51 AM
I got it, i got it!

In the 1980s is when the young radicals from the 1960s became old enough to truly and successfully start thr long process of institutional capture.

Now the universities are liberal brainwashing factories, real science has bowed to social justice, and the media are minions to faux radicalism that goes as far as buying Colin Kaepernick branded Nikes and supporting Israel unconditionally.

I think i solved this one.
8/31/2022 6:13 AM
Sure you did..................by claiming "they" did it!
The typical response of the brain dead fascists masquerading as conservatives.
8/31/2022 8:30 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2022 6:14:00 AM (view original):
I got it, i got it!

In the 1980s is when the young radicals from the 1960s became old enough to truly and successfully start thr long process of institutional capture.

Now the universities are liberal brainwashing factories, real science has bowed to social justice, and the media are minions to faux radicalism that goes as far as buying Colin Kaepernick branded Nikes and supporting Israel unconditionally.

I think i solved this one.
I totally agree; whoever those young radicals support today is clearly awful and should be voted out. I say we look at the voting patterns of people who were born from around 1940-1960 and do whatever the opposite is of whatever they want.

And this totally explains why inequality and prison populations went up and unions went down in the 1980s!

Thanks gg!
8/31/2022 12:16 PM
Huh, if I looked into the economic policies of the candidates who gg supports, I wonder if they look more or less like the policies that were enacted during the early 1980s (that were clearly so successful)?
8/31/2022 12:18 PM
"Conservative policy is good for America" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.