Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

Hmmm. How quickly they forget.
5/19/2006 1:44 PM
we havent forgot ya dogg!
By the way Al, can you print the list of those who fell from grace this season?
5/19/2006 2:45 PM
Nice - I have LaGrange, Hanover, McMurry (conference game) & Mary Hardin Baylor (conference game) on my schedule for 014 - SOS should be decent.
5/19/2006 5:21 PM
Washington is ahead of SUNY Oneonta. That is all that matters.
5/19/2006 5:34 PM
Seven of the Dynasty programs have advanced to the Sweet 16.
#2. Washington
#3. LaGrange
#4 Heidelberg
#10 Transylvania
#21 Endicott
#27 Mary Hardin-Baylor
#34 Roger Williams
Skidmore and Newbury are also in the Sweet 16. Since they've now made post-season in 4 of the past 5 seasons, they will be added to the updated Dynasty list.
Two of the Sweet 16 clashes feature two Dynasty teams:
#10 Transylvania vs. newcomer Skidmore; #4 Heidelberg vs. newcomer Newbury
Since #1 Chowan was eliminated in the 1st round, Washington, LaGrange and Heidelberg are battling to move into the top spot.
7/4/2006 8:48 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
7/5/2006 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By alblack56 on 7/04/2006

Seven of the Dynasty programs have advanced to the Sweet 16.
#2. Washington
#3. LaGrange
#4 Heidelberg
#10 Transylvania
#21 Endicott
#27 Mary Hardin-Baylor
#34 Roger Williams
Skidmore and Newbury are also in the Sweet 16. Since they've now made post-season in 4 of the past 5 seasons, they will be added to the updated Dynasty list.
Two of the Sweet 16 clashes feature two Dynasty teams:
#10 Transylvania vs. newcomer Skidmore; #4 Heidelberg vs. newcomer Newbury
Since #1 Chowan was eliminated in the 1st round, Washington, LaGrange and Heidelberg are battling to move into the top spot.
IF LaGrange and I win tonight and that is a big IF we will play in the Elite 8 after playing in the Final 4 last season. That would be a big game deciding who takes over that top spot.
7/5/2006 12:46 AM
It will be a huge game kelby. Hopefully my boys can step it up and get some revenge for last yr. GL
7/5/2006 2:46 AM
Gl tonight kelby. Big game
7/5/2006 2:49 AM
Washington? LaGrange? Heidelberg? Who will be the new #1 Dynasty?
Washington will be #1 if they defeat LaGrange tonight.
LaGrange will be #1 if they make it to the national championship game.
Heidelberg will be #1 if 1) they are National Champion and 2) LaGrange defeats Washington but loses in the semi-finals.
Good luck, coaches!
7/5/2006 6:54 AM
Kelby is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to win tonight. It was the one team he was hoping to avoid. It should be a great matchup though.
7/5/2006 3:43 PM
One more season in the tournament will make four in a row for Utica and we will take our rightful place as a true dynasty.
7/5/2006 6:14 PM
Same here, imagerygod. JHU is well on their way in obtaining their "dynasty label". One more year for us, to.
7/5/2006 7:16 PM
Oops, I made a mistake on my projections for the #1 Dynasty team.
Heidelberg will claim the title if they 1) win the National Championship and 2) neither Washington nor LaGrange makes it to the final game.
Otherwise, the winner of Washington-LaGrange will take over the #1 spot.
7/5/2006 7:43 PM
Big win for La Grange. Good game Kelby. Boys were pumped up for revenge for last yr. Hopefully we can keep it going
7/6/2006 3:02 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...30 Next ▸
Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.