D-III Dynasties Topic

yeah, breum, they are not looking in good shape.

sorry to hear that you are out of HD for now-- sadly, there are lots and lots of good coaches contemplating leaving if not already planning on it... I hope they get potential figured out quickly.
11/24/2008 1:08 PM
Sorry to see ya go Breum. St Olaf will miss ya for sure.
11/24/2008 2:24 PM
looks like i let this season get away from me - once again i was all over the place - blowing out teams i should probably lose to and losing close ones to teams at home that i should beat more often than not - as some of you know, next season will be my last at Arcadia - good luck to those in the NT - i'll try and make a nice PIT run
12/2/2008 7:32 AM
Might just see ya in the PI jj. We never had enough depth to battle thru the Upstate South. Held our own, but holding our own may just not be enough. #47 rpi, #1 sos, 15 wins overall. I would have thought that would have given me a better rpi, given the #1 sos, but not so. Hopefully its a light night for upsets, and we can be a thorn in some top seeds side.
12/2/2008 7:34 AM
my formula puts the ratings threshold at 52. good luck gentlemen.
12/2/2008 8:07 AM
i am staring at an 8 or 9 seed, and hoping to be the thorn in some 1-seed's side come round 2 of the NT.
12/2/2008 9:02 AM
I am the #1 RPI team but only #8 in the rankings. I used to think it was all RPI that mattered, but that's because I've always been on the bubble. But when it comes to seeding, will ranking and prestige (which is a B) hurt me there?
12/2/2008 9:03 AM
win tonight and you're a #1. lose and i'd say that you got only a 25% chance at #1. but not you're going to drop below a 2.
12/2/2008 9:42 AM
Awesome. This has been an amazing season, and I'm pumped to hobnob with the big swinging dicks of Wooden D3 for a few rounds. It's quite a thrill being listed up there with such luminaries as killbatman, wronoj, taz, mulder, etc.
12/2/2008 12:02 PM
Toeing that RPI line right with you, taz. Had one too many head shaking losses. Maybe we'll meet again in the PI?
12/2/2008 2:33 PM
I'm right there with you guys (although I'm not on the actual dynasty list like you all). 18 wins and an RPI of 44. Early CT exit. Just taking a quick look, there are three or four conferences already taking an extra bid (including the MIAA which eaner and myself are in). And if there's a chance that a team like Chicago or Calvin will be out, then I don't see where my team belongs in. My Eureka team getting in over taz's Chicago team would be a crime.

I guess I can look at the positives. If I go to the PIT and make a deep run, I'll be among the all-time winningest coaches in the tournament. Although I dunno if that's something to brag about
12/3/2008 1:07 AM
ahhh the number #65 seed!! where's the play in game when you need one! haha...kind of a perfect fit for this season though...i don't think i would have voted my team in anyway
12/3/2008 7:52 AM
Sorry JJ, we grabbed the last spot and took a 15 seed. Got a solid 2 seed ahead of me in Texas, Tyler. We'll see if we can exploit their weaknesses and maximize our advantages enough to pull it out. We haven't really been clicking this season, it would be a nice time to start.

Congrats on getting in kreller, you deserved it and it looks like you could do some damage. G/l to all that made the big dance, and to JJ (and others) in the PI.
12/3/2008 8:04 AM
I see we have the last few remaining "senior-laden" teams in this national tourney this season. A handful at least are in the field. I for one, am not too happy about facing one off the bat. But you have to win the games, right?
12/3/2008 2:47 PM
from title game to PIT. yuck. oh well, there is always next year
12/3/2008 5:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...70|71|72|73|74...79 Next ▸
D-III Dynasties Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.