This weeks interview with Jeffkahleb/34Jaykawk is now posted. Enjoy.
4/2/2007 11:31 AM
Just a note on the michael dartt never losing in the playoffs from the history of Princeton in Stagg:
12 michaeldartt 16-2 (11-1) 8-0 5-0 2 Lost in the semifinals of the playoffs.
11 michaeldartt 13-3 (10-2) 6-0 5-2 NR Conference Champion
Lost in the second round of the playoffs.
10 michaeldartt 10-3 (8-3) 3-2 7-1 NR Did not qualify for the playoffs.
9 michaeldartt 11-4 (9-2) 6-0 4-3 NR Lost in the second round of the playoffs.
Now, there were four straight National Titles that followed this, but somehow it seems like a loss.
4/2/2007 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By scottso14 on 4/01/2007
Believe me..its alot easier to only have to put one out per week. I don'y have the time to do one even every other week. Plus there is no pressure on any of my helpers to have to put one out that often either. Plus it gives everyone something to look forward to every Monday. If i start pumping out 2-3 a week, they would get boring fast, and i think alot of them would go unread.
I understand. I really like the interviews and I wouldn't get bored.

Thank you for all your work in this matter, it is appreciated.
4/2/2007 1:43 PM
Happiness, Gummo, hellbilly, transvestite pop. Very amusing Jeff and very good interview dublinuf. My favorite yet.
Except that Bill Hicks owns any of the comedians you named.
4/2/2007 2:35 PM
I really enjoyed this interview. Very unique style by both Dubs and Jeff. But for the record, Jeff and I are 1-1 against each other (I only remember playing him twice, Season 5 in Bryant, I won the first time with Allegheny and he won the CC game with Carnegie Mellon).
And he has been flatout dominate with Princeton. Anyone who never loses a game with a program (established or not) is pretty amazing.
4/2/2007 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By michaeldartt on 4/02/2007
I really enjoyed this interview. Very unique style by both Dubs and Jeff. But for the record, Jeff and I are 1-1 against each other (I only remember playing him twice, Season 5 in Bryant, I won the first time with Allegheny and he won the CC game with Carnegie Mellon).
And he has been flatout dominate with Princeton. Anyone who never loses a game with a program (established or not) is pretty amazing.
Wow. I guess you are right. I don't ever remember playing you, but after checking you're right.

I put the undefeated line in, because I had thought, that I never played any of you, except JConte. A small joke/jab at you guys. But I stand corrected.

Dartt was flat out dominate at Princeton too. Not losing a game in 4 seasons is pretty amazing.

It's not getting any easier at Princeton either. My biggest nemesis brandonford at Cal Poly, hasn't been very kind to Princeton with his second ID at Navy, absolutely raping every decent DI-AA recruit out of the Northeast.
4/2/2007 3:20 PM
great interview Jeff, and thanks for the shout out. I enjoy our games. Rick Venturi? He is almost a Saints lifer, lol. I think he coached under three different Saints HC's, and he was an interim after Mora. I hear he is very popular among coaches.
4/2/2007 3:48 PM
Jeff -- I don't think we have ever played but that could change soon because I think Penn State and USC will meet at some point in Heisman
4/2/2007 11:43 PM
Jeff, if quit railing on me I might leave Notre Dame so you can play Crave every year.
4/3/2007 12:00 AM
I can't get the link to pop open this morning.
4/3/2007 8:05 AM
I just tried both links and they are working on my end.
4/3/2007 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 4/02/2007

Wow. I guess you are right. I don't ever remember playing you, but after checking you're right.

I put the undefeated line in, because I had thought, that I never played any of you, except JConte. A small joke/jab at you guys. But I stand corrected.

Dartt was flat out dominate at Princeton too. Not losing a game in 4 seasons is pretty amazing.

It's not getting any easier at Princeton either. My biggest nemesis brandonford at Cal Poly, hasn't been very kind to Princeton with his second ID at Navy, absolutely raping every decent DI-AA recruit out of the Northeast.

brendanjod = brandonford ??
4/3/2007 8:47 AM
This was among the most entertaining interviews as well. Thanks to both guys for a straight talking interview!
4/3/2007 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By scottso14 on 4/03/2007
I just tried both links and they are working on my end
It's working now.
4/3/2007 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 4/02/2007

How did I lose status as your biggest nemesis? My team must suck and I just don't realize it.
4/3/2007 8:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...27 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.