NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Sorry boss. I even said in my "sitemail" response in the baseball forum that I occasionally posted in here, but that was it aside from baseball and primate said he was okay with that.  Then when he sees me actually posting in here, he's suddenly all up in arms.   Maybe he needs to get back on his bi-polar medication before he starts agreeing to/disagreeing with things.

And PS: he was even fine with me posting in here, until I started talking bad about Revis/the Jets, then he took it personally and threw his usual tantrum.

9/21/2010 1:18 PM
What a crock of **** that is.  You "said", or should I say, made up your own new terms AFTER the fact.  After you already lost.

Also when you said "I run and need to remain active in SIM League, Classified, HBD and WIS Championship forums" I was fine with that.  Posting for the propose of BUSINESS and running  and playing in your leagues.

I AM NOT fine with you posting in discussion threads.  You LOST your rights to discussion thanks to the Mets. Thought we were free of your retarded posts for a year.

You can lie all you want, we all know the truth you welching piece of ****!
9/21/2010 1:38 PM
Do you really think throwing your little bi-polar tantrums, swearing and calling me a welcher is smart before you have your $90? At least wait till you have cash in hand before you start foaming at the mouth.  Not the brightest bulb in the box, are you primate?
9/21/2010 1:52 PM
Gotta side with Jtard on this one. Don't forumcrap on someone who still owes you money.
9/21/2010 3:16 PM
Also gotta side with Jtpoops on the forum issue, the bet was for banning in the Baseball GD forum, as it was the last time he lost.
9/22/2010 3:11 PM
His previous defeats have led to a banning from General Discussion forums. I don't think anyone has produced the actual post where this particular bet was made, I'm guessing they just said "forums" or something generic.
9/22/2010 3:16 PM
We discussed a "forum ban", but when the actual bet was made, the terms simply said "a one year ban".  Didn't even say "forum" or "forums".  So if I wanted to be a real dick, I could say "well, we never specified what the one year ban was for, so I'm going to apply it to the Gridiron Dynasty forums.  I'll stay out of them for a year."

My intent was the Baseball GD and that's all I would have expected from primate if I lost.  I rarely use any forums outside baseball, so I wouldn't have cared if he kept posting elsewhere. I would have been pretty much rid of him for a year.

If you want to check it out, go to the "MikeT Bets" thread, or whatever it's called.  We made the bet in there on Pg. 3 or 4, I think
9/23/2010 10:51 AM
Bull shi!!

It was a year for the forums.  Period.  A yerar from not seeing you.  A year to forget you exsist.  A year from not seeing "primate".

You can say anything you want, twist it anyway you wanyt, but you are a welcher and a liar.

If you want to be a dick?  LOL  You are a dick.  Do what you want but don't try to justify it.
9/23/2010 11:02 AM
OK SO I looked at the original bet on "Mike's bets"  here it is ............................

2/2/2010 11:24 PM

Primetime17
Game Rating: Hall of Famer Forum Rating: Prospect
MLB - 74 seasons HD - 4 seasons GD - 3 seasons HBD - 184 seasons
Block this user
Add this user to favorites

"Also ...... jtard is sure the Mets will finish last. He has said it a number of times.

So lets bet. Mets finish last Im gone from the forums for a year.

Mets don't finish last jtard is gone for a year.

Win - Win situation for everyone else.

Now put your money where your fat, retarded mouth is jtard'.

The forums!! Not Baseball GD or anything else.  The forums!  Case closed!
9/23/2010 11:09 AM
Gotta side with Mike on this one.
9/23/2010 11:21 AM
more proof FROM JTARD HIMSELF.....

Jtpsops
Game Rating: Hall of Famer Forum Rating: Prospect
MLB - 178 seasons NFL - 2 seasons HBD - 1 seasons
Block this user
Add this user to favorites

"So not only are you a pathetic lowlife, you have no backbone either. I look forward to kicking your *** and knocking you out of the forums for a year."

The FORUMS!  Is there any doubt what we meant?
9/23/2010 11:21 AM
Would the 2 of you shut the hell up??
9/23/2010 1:46 PM
"FWIW, I'll go O's vs. Mets, regular season W-L record, for a one-year ban.

And Nats vs. Mets regular season W-L record for a six-pack. I won't bet on the Mets finishing last, just in case the Braves or Marlins inexplicably tank...if the Mets finish fourth and the Nats third, I'd still be right, but lose the bet.

But I'll make those two bets, since primate is too much of a raging ***** to accept the standings bet."

This is the official bet, from Pg. 3 of that same thread, which you agreed to.  Do you see "forum" or "forums" specified anywhere in that post?

But I guess if I'm a welcher already, I might as well just keep welching and not give you the $90.  Thanks for saving me some money, primate.  Maybe after this you'll finally learn how to stay on your medication and shut your mouth.
9/23/2010 1:52 PM
Listen, you piece of human garbage, we both know whats what and so does everyone else.  Its no suprise to me.  I can't make you honor your bets but we know the truth.
9/23/2010 4:23 PM
I've honoured every single bet I've ever made on this site, including serving 2 one-year bans (with no confusion or arguments) and paying all my debts (albeit some took me a while).  Find me one bet I welched on.  You just don't know when to shut your mouth and stop ******* people off.  You actually have people wishing you'd lost the bet instead of me.  Good work.

I lost two bets, I'm not hiding. You could have had me gone from the baseball GD (which consists of 75-80% of my forum use) and $90 in your pocket, but you're an annoying jackass who doesn't know when the hell to shut up.  I'll likely pay you the $90, because I have integrity. I don't care who calls me a welcher, because I know I've paid all my bets, and I likely won't let a little weasel like you end that streak.  But if I don't pay up, let it be a lesson that you need to learn to at least keep your mouth shut until you have what's owed you.

Now don't bother messaging me again, because I'm blocking all your aliases.  I'm not gonna help you ruin threads in this forum too.

9/23/2010 5:15 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...61 Next ▸
NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.