All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Critical News > A Guide for New HD Coaches
3/6/2008 9:31 PM
sticky?
3/6/2008 9:31 PM
I sent a ticket in, we'll see.
3/6/2008 9:32 PM
Currently watching my Illini **** away a lead at home to MSU... I'll prolly add more when the game is over.
3/7/2008 12:33 PM
bumpty bump
3/7/2008 1:32 PM
I'd also recommend oldresorters D3 Gameplanning & Recruiting thread from the Tark forums.
3/7/2008 1:35 PM
can we get this pinned. Very good information.
3/7/2008 1:38 PM
Thanks! Still no response with my ticket. I have 2 that have not been touched since last nite, I think that whatever hardware problem they had still is being fixed??
3/8/2008 12:35 AM
a few things I wanted to add to zhawks guide to new players is try to get yourself a mentor (someone who has played the game for awhile and who has been sucessful at it) and to also read the forums but learn fast who to listen to that will help you and to know who not to listen to, the forums can be a great place to learn how to improve your team. the last thing that I think thats real important is you got to give this game time, find a vets team you like that runs the same offense and defense as you do and then try to recruit the same type players they recruit, set up a 4 season plan and watch your team grow.
welcome to the addiction
zhawks very good thread
3/8/2008 1:02 AM
Here's another. The considering credit explained.
3/10/2008 12:34 AM
Ok I added a section on considering credit. Hope its helpful. Still working on getting the entire thread perfect.
3/10/2008 7:47 PM
Updated. Added Depth Chart section and a few notes to player distro.
3/12/2008 7:51 PM
Thanks A Lot Really Helpful
3/18/2008 12:47 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. It was extremely helpful for me getting started.
3/19/2008 2:21 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
3/19/2008 11:42 AM
Yes just wanted to thank you for this, it's been a great help in getting started.
Always looking for a mentor if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
of 5
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Critical News > A Guide for New HD Coaches

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.