Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Congrats on your WS Mr. Stick!
6/21/2009 1:06 PM
This is a great league everyone! Its an active bunch to say the least and more importantly there is NO DRAMA! Sitemail stick to see which teams are on the market.
6/21/2009 6:28 PM
Rollover starts later today. We only have TWO openings ... that should speak volumes to anyone serious about joining a good league. Please sitemail or email me. To email me,
6/22/2009 8:10 PM
Rollover has started ... we only have one team , I think. This is your last chance to join a great league! See my post above and sitemail or email me for the password!
6/23/2009 1:09 PM
We're full for Season 7. Our last two teams that filled were both playoff caliber teams. Anyone interested in Season 8 can sitemail whenever they wish ... I'll award on a first come/first serve basis.
6/23/2009 9:24 PM
Season 8 is coming up and it looks like we might have a couple of positions to fill. We are in the WS right now, so, if you are a patient person and want to join a truly elite league, sitemail me and I will see to it that you get the password. I will give out the password on a first come / first serve basis.
9/16/2009 7:10 PM
Awesome league everyone! Sticks one of the best commishes around and this is a really tough, competive league. Join Fast!
9/21/2009 8:00 PM
Huskypride2 just wont he WS, YOU could be next. Plenty of good teams avialable.
9/23/2009 11:24 PM
We are open to the public ... first come, first serve! Good teams ready for the taking
9/25/2009 1:27 AM
We've already gotten half of our replacement owners, but, interestingly, there are still good teams available. Come join this great league!
9/26/2009 11:39 AM
Fun league. Come join, only 4 spots . Should be filled today with the teams .
9/27/2009 12:24 PM
4 spots ! Come see if you can dethrone me!
9/27/2009 5:26 PM
Just one team .

Husky...To quote John Rambo, to Murdock in part 2....I'm coming to get you!
9/28/2009 11:11 PM
New season is upon us ... rollover is imminent. ONLY THREE spots this rollover -- that must tell you something about the quality of this league. Sitemail me today to reserve your spot.

We are only looking for owners who want to "stick" with a team for multiple seasons!!!!!!!!!

You'll never regret joining this league, we are a dedicated, friendly-yet-competitive group who are a little chatty ... but not TOO much so (if you know what I mean).

12/28/2009 7:25 PM
Im interested. Id like to look at the world. Whats the name again?
12/28/2009 10:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.