Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Rolling over soon.  Have a couple of openings ... please sitemail me for the password if you would like to join.  This league is VERY strong and drama free.  We ask for a three season minimum commitment -- see our very simple  but effective Private World Rules.

Thanks!  

-Stick
4/15/2012 10:50 AM (edited)
Well, we have had a couple of season rollovers with 100% return rate with our owners, but THIS season we've lost a couple of really good owners.  

Please see the league rules in the above post and, if you are interested, contact me for the password.  We expect to rollover on the 19th or 20th, so it's strictly a first come, first serve thing (provided you are cool with the league rules).

This is a GREAT group of owners and you can't go wrong joining Stickball League.

Our chat board can get pretty lively, but it's all in good fun!

Thanks,

-Stick
1/16/2013 7:01 PM
Season 22 has come, and we had a couple of old-timers leave after being mainstays and building up very solid clubs. We are in rollover right now and expect to fill within a day or two (max). Check out the rules (above) and, if interested, please sitemail me for the password to get in.

-Stick
4/22/2013 6:17 PM
Opened it up to the public to fill quickly. Two very good franchises available. The AL team is a contender, and the NL team is not as bad as their record last season. Great opportunities to jump right in and start playing right away. No password necessary now, just click and join!
4/24/2013 2:02 AM
Season 24 is rapidly approaching.  I'll take new owners on a first come first serve basis provided you agree to the league rules.  The rules are very simple, it's just that I need too weed out the owners not interested in sticking around.  There is excellent competitive balance in our league, and lots of friendly owners without a ton of drama.  Sitemail me and I'll send you the password.  If you are undecided which league to throw your hat into, you can't go wrong with Stickball League.  Thanks.
10/21/2013 11:52 PM
Join us now.  Three openings left.

10/26/2013 12:55 AM
New season, only need two new owners.  Sitemail me and I will send you the password right away.  
1/26/2014 1:14 PM
Rolling over again.  Have a very good franchise and a high draft-choice franchise available.  Check out our League Rules here: http://hbd-stickball.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
5/1/2014 2:15 AM
Looking for three new owners.  Established, good franchise and two rebuilds available.  Come join us!
8/4/2014 9:47 PM
Great world, very competitive, but also friend for newbies or those just learning. Most years we have 100% rollover. Can use a couple that want to stay!
8/5/2014 8:44 PM
Who's joining? Only 2 franchises left! Looking forward to getting to know some new owners.
8/6/2014 12:25 PM
1 to go! Join us and be the hero!!!
8/7/2014 6:38 AM
We are in rollover for Season 28.  We only need three owners and intend to rollover very quickly.   Sitemail me for the password.
11/7/2014 1:05 AM
Need 2.
11/7/2014 11:37 AM
Only need two owners.  We expect to fill VERY soon.  Sitemail me if you want in 
11/7/2014 9:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.