All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > AAA - Just the Charts
4/8/2011 8:46 PM
Well, I haven't checked your work, but it's certainly possible that you can't narrow it down any further with the ratings.  This happens occasionally, most often with relief pitchers.

One thing you can do is actually pitch the guy a few times.  Once he's fatigued, if you hold your mouse over his fatigue number in the manager's page, you should see a pop-up that says something like "on pace for 12% more pitches than actual."  From that you should be able to work out the number of innings your guy actually threw in real life (assume he threw 15 pitches per real-life IP).  Which should allow you to ID the exact player.
4/19/2011 9:48 AM
bump
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
5/20/2011 4:57 PM
bump
6/1/2011 11:23 AM
What do you mean by posting bump?
6/1/2011 11:49 AM
"Bump" puts the thread back to the top of the list (which is sorted by latest post)
7/18/2011 9:56 AM
bump
8/4/2011 12:23 PM
bump
12/2/2011 7:46 PM
Where can I go to find the MLB player best matching my AAA team roster players??  I use to know it but did not know if it is the same or if Whatif has it's own resource on this site.  Been gone for almost 2 years and have been playing in a few Open leagues to get my feet wet again.
12/19/2011 3:21 PM
Like to be able to find this.
12/24/2011 9:45 AM
this should be sticky.

of 13
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > AAA - Just the Charts

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.