Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Posted by randle44 on 12/4/2013 6:15:00 PM (view original):
3 of 4 on the road , beat down on the low lifes of the NHL ..why cant we win at home? too fancy?..
Our last home stand was unbeaten and only gave up a hand full of goals. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
12/15/2013 11:55 AM
 I like Torts ripping into the team like that once in awhile , you cant do it all the time ,but every once in awhile it really works.
how much of a douche bag is Marchand ? i thought Chicago and its players were scumbags,but Marchand takes doucheness to a all time level ...
12/15/2013 1:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ESgRG_VRw

Why does Vancouver have so many douches for fans?  I am sure the present company doesn't go out and burn the city down or cause this crap (meaning you are excluded from this rant) .  It just stuns me.

Holer's (RIP) wife got assaulted and almost robbed after the Bruins won the Stanley Cup.  There are just a lot of bad people out in Vancouver and they don't care who knows.

12/17/2013 6:41 PM
1st of all raucous don't roll all Canuck fans together. Just because some drunk thinks he's tough enough to try and fight Lucic doesn't mean there was a line up around the block waiting to take a shot at him. did he actually think he could go out on the town and not have some gang banger trying to prove himself to his hoes? I only wish this could have happened to Marchand instead because I actually like Lucic.

Basicly, Vancouvers a tough town. They're tough on their teams and their players let alone the team that beat them in game 7 of the SCF's. If it too tough, move to Boston where someone might blow you up in a marathon or something. A street fight or riot doesn't compared to bombing where people lost their limbs and lives.
12/17/2013 9:54 PM
Marchand is a douche bag....Ya he is Canadian..But a douche bag just the same. ......If Marchand became a Canuck, I would not cheer for the team.
12/17/2013 10:26 PM
Posted by styckman on 12/17/2013 9:56:00 PM (view original):
1st of all raucous don't roll all Canuck fans together. Just because some drunk thinks he's tough enough to try and fight Lucic doesn't mean there was a line up around the block waiting to take a shot at him. did he actually think he could go out on the town and not have some gang banger trying to prove himself to his hoes? I only wish this could have happened to Marchand instead because I actually like Lucic.

Basicly, Vancouvers a tough town. They're tough on their teams and their players let alone the team that beat them in game 7 of the SCF's. If it too tough, move to Boston where someone might blow you up in a marathon or something. A street fight or riot doesn't compared to bombing where people lost their limbs and lives.
I didn't lump all of you guys together... but the Boston bombing was done by foreigners, not citizens of the US.  That is like me going to Vancouver and leaving some bombs in Rogers Arena and then blaming the citizens of Vancouver for it.

BTW, when March-ahnd took the knee to the head vs Pittsburgh, I immediately said "You got what you deserve, 'tard"

When the Vancouver crowd booed him, I said "Finally a team with intelligent fans."

Does Nova Scotia count as part of Canada?

12/18/2013 10:01 PM
Every city has scumbags..who is to stop Jimbo and Muddy from moving anywhere in North America ? automatically making them the number one dirt bag city in the world..
12/18/2013 10:41 PM
Posted by styckman on 12/17/2013 9:56:00 PM (view original):

Are you f'ing kidding?  You my friend have earned Dumbass of the Year award.
12/19/2013 1:03 PM
Thank you. Thank you very much. Good thing the years almost over.
12/19/2013 2:27 PM
Each to their own nomar.To say one city is worse then another is kinda stupid. I mean no disrespect to raucous. I admire him and his posts and I know he wasnt pointing fingers at anyone specific. Every city has these kinda idiots out there looking for trouble. I do believe in the mob mentality and you it shows how fast **** can get out of hand. I dont live in Vancouver or even in the province but was born in Surrey, which makes me a bigger dumbass then you know. 

I will apoligize for the comment about the Boston bombing though. I didn't know enough info about the situation and shouldn't have brought it up. My bad.
12/19/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by styckman on 12/19/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Each to their own nomar.To say one city is worse then another is kinda stupid. I mean no disrespect to raucous. I admire him and his posts and I know he wasnt pointing fingers at anyone specific. Every city has these kinda idiots out there looking for trouble. I do believe in the mob mentality and you it shows how fast **** can get out of hand. I dont live in Vancouver or even in the province but was born in Surrey, which makes me a bigger dumbass then you know. 

I will apoligize for the comment about the Boston bombing though. I didn't know enough info about the situation and shouldn't have brought it up. My bad.
Apology accepted.

Agreed with everything else. People are stupid.
12/19/2013 9:42 PM
As for the Boston marathon bombing.........An act of terror, the event had NOTHING to do with Bostonians or their cities sports fans.  BOSTON STRONG.  I love the people of BOSTON.  My wife and I were very impressed with the city and it's people.  What a great city to visit.  One of the best sports towns in the world.  We felt very safe walking around Boston.  I am a Canucks fan, so I dis-like the Boston Bruins.  But I don't dislike the Boston Bruin fans........Rememer that differance!!  We are all sports fans or we would not play these silly sim games.  Hate teams=fine, but don't hate the fans of those teams.  Done preaching.  Merry Christmas everyone. 
12/19/2013 9:52 PM
Posted by styckman on 12/19/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):

you also dont know what happened in that bar styckman. maybe Lucic was in there walking around like a bigshot hitting on the wrong guys girl?, hey im a big NHL star   look at me ....and got his a$$ kicked? nobody knows? we all just assume he was a innocent patron and have the haters dump on the city again..these same cities have stabbings at NFL games, just as many riots,players from their teams murder their friends in cold blood..goes on and on ..
12/19/2013 10:18 PM
For the record, I am sticking-up for styckman.  Because he is a good guy,  Glad stykman appologized for the post, and glad nomar accepted the appology......move on everyone. 
12/19/2013 10:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...203|204|205|206|207...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.