Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/11/2009 there was no second fight,it was a pushing match..i hope they dont let Nickhead vote on hockeyfights.co
Pounding when the Orangutan wins, pushing match when he doesnt.. lol... but, of course I also heard the homer announcers so the bias is expected
11/12/2009 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/11/2009 I love you guys who say that Vancouvers middleweights should be fighting the other teams Heavyweights now just because they own the middleweight division..makes no sense..Bieksa is a middleweight...Rypien is 170lbs ,he shouldnt even have to fight heavyweight
Rypien is awesome and can fight anybody he wants... you keep using weight as a measure of fighting ability... Rypien is kind of the perfect argument against your theory

Bieksa is a middleweight, but he hasnt fought the Janssens, Asham's, Rypien's (obviously) or other top tier middleweights... hell I think Eager got his first win ever against Bieksa.. Bieksa is a player, he's not a fighter, he can hold his own, but his dominant wins against non fighters in Adams and Jacques does not make him dominant in the weight class
11/12/2009 9:04 AM
He owned Prust a couple of years ago don't forget.
11/12/2009 2:07 PM
Yes I know... Rypien is awesome and owned Prust again this year.. I havent forgotten

But, I also don't have any delusional opinions on Prust's fighting ability.. I just like his heart when he doesn't worry about the size of the opponent and willingly goes with anybody... Proved that against Big Mac.
11/12/2009 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By nickhead on 11/12/2009
Yes I know... Rypien is awesome and owned Prust again this year.. I havent forgotten

But, I also don't have any delusional opinions on Prust's fighting ability.. I just like his heart when he doesn't worry about the size of the opponent and willingly goes with anybody... Proved that against Big Mac.

I was referring to Bieksa owning Prust...not Rypien
11/12/2009 7:50 PM
Pay-per-view bites
11/12/2009 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/12/2009
Rypien would have a tough time vs Laraque or another guy that runs 240lbs plus only because of the physical advantage,thats why there are weight classes Nickhead...do you think Brock Lesnar and BJ Penn would be a fair fight in the UFC? cmon is it magic mushroom season already? Bieksa would drop the gloves if guys didnt skate away like Phaneuf does,im not saying he will be undefeated but he is a top middleweight..

Janssens fought Glass then Hordichuk,he picked Glass first because he didnt want to go with Rypien or Bieksa..

Rypien beat the crap out of Hal Gill quite easily... Gill is a giant beside Rypien...

I dont understand how Bieksa can be a top middle without fighting the other top middles.. but whatever
11/12/2009 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By deltagorfers on 11/12/2009
Quote: Originally Posted By nickhead on 11/12/2009

I was referring to Bieksa owning Prust...not Rypie
Hmmm... I would be fine with it if I could see it.. they are never listed as cambatants on hockeyfights.com at anytime they were in the NHL.. think I would recall if it happened cause I would have to shut up about Bieksa... but hey if you say so..

Only time I recall Bieksa fighting a Flame was when he beat up the try hard Ritchie
11/12/2009 9:08 PM
Oops... I had to go double check... he also fought Ference on Jan 2, 2007
11/12/2009 9:12 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.