Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/15/2009
Quote: Originally Posted By nickhead on 11/15/2009

Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/15/2009
Good team effort tonite, cant get overly ecstatic,that should be expected most nights if this team plays up to its potential,if they get 90% of the team giving atleast 90% every night we can expect this result..we can only beat ourselves..thats why im so ****** at these guys ,most nights only half the team shows up...good game
lol
I can picture it,Nickhead rocking in his chair at the mental instituition he's been committed too,looking outside and laughing uncontrollably.. as he watches Canucks fans celebrate mediocrity
11/16/2009 10:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have been too hard on the Canucks this season... they have had too many severe injuries to be competitive... Its more fun when its a competitive rivalry.. Lord knows when the Flames have their inevitable late season collapse and Luigi has come around, Vancouver will fly past us.. so I will just keep to my insane asylum and my pleasures with my herd of sheep
11/17/2009 9:42 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
11/19/2009 9:52 AM
yet Vancouver cant beat us... gods gift to earth.. speak to us when you see the sun again.. cause we all know you wont see the playoffs

Unless Luongo comes around of course.. Vancouver's heart and soul,., yay we beat Colorado, pegged for last.. Luigi plays well = Vancouver wins... Luigi hurt = .500 hockey team at best... go Canucks...

randle.. shark club.. beers, 4 pm till 2 am... Saturday before gold medal game... I buy.. get your STD postive *** there

or will you have another excuse.. like Vancouver sucks... cmon.. of all the Vancouver trash talkers I know you at least kinda walk your talk.. I am fat, insane and overweight and screw sheep.. no threat whatsoever.. I am a loser on the internet.. cmon boy.. lol

In all seriousness.. (of course the above offer stands true).. you make me laugh... good fun... if you ever showed humility I would be honored being trash talked by you.. good guy... nice banter.. even if you have the loser Canuck edge.. its no different than any actual fan when I look past it
11/20/2009 11:40 PM
I said Colorado is a top team.. not the top team.. right now of course... if they make the playoffs.. i will happily give a 6 pack to anybody who calls me on it (I dont plan to claim if called so a no lose situation)
11/20/2009 11:42 PM
man.. spek to my booze.. I thought I was posting in the Flames thread... my bad.. randle.. you are like the Hawks. you own me.. now give me back my sehep
11/21/2009 12:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.